DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld USB 2.0 Visible Laser Barcode Scanner - Black + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Fantastic!!! Works as expected! Funciona como se esperaba! Works like a keybord
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9357764 on 06/24/2015

Product is good, shipping was the only issue. Ordered 2 units, 1st was recieved in a couple of weeks but the second took 2 months.

Impression:Fantastic!!!;

0 0 0

• posted by9398070 on 06/17/2015

ME gusto mucho al pagina y muy correctos en el envio en el tiempo indicado y buen productos gracias

Impression:Funciona como se esperaba!;

0 0 0

• posted by8596163 on 05/19/2015

produto muito bom, leitura rápida até em codigos em barra impresso na madeira

Impression:muito bom,Fantastic!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bypauloa68 on 09/25/2014

Pros: Price OK, Well built, just PLUG AND PLAY!!! Works on Windows AND Linux!!! No need to configure!!! Cons: 0

Impression:Fantastic!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bymailtomoo on 04/07/2015

Pros: Works welll and well documented. works well with paper tags. Its suprisingly easy to set up there is no installation CD required, just plug and play like any keyboard or mouse. Cons: bad quality packaging, mine was almost destroyed, does not read tags from LCD screens, and shiny surface its... Read more

Impression:Works as expected!,No installation required,Works like a keybord;

0 0 0

• posted bys3ndai on 02/18/2014

Plug and Play, no installation required. Beautiful design, but material seems a little untrustable. The packing box is not very nice, not recommended for reseller as it is only a carton box without any printing. though it does come with an instruction manual. Sometimes, when we scan, it can't the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydj83493jd on 01/10/2014

- Extremely cheap and perfect for light usage. - Easy configuration. - No drivers required (works as a usb keyboard on both OS X and Ubuntu). - Cheap built: don't drop it on the ground, it will crack. - Mechanical pieces move all the time even when you don't use it: on the long term I doubt it if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatplo on 11/28/2013

I've been using it for a couple of months now and it works fine. No problem at all. Does exactly what I bought it for. Scanning can be done from different angles and distances. Sometimes you need to turn the product a bit if the packaging is shiny. It even survived a couple of falls and still No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirmit on 11/14/2013

Simple to use, lightweight and simple barcode reader. Good reading speed The setup manual come in chinees only. Not practical to configure the device. When reading a code, it will mimick the key press. This will be impacted by you keyboard layout and modifier keys. On french keyboards, you need... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaddyrg on 10/20/2013

Fast, configurable, acts as USB keyboard straight out of the box. Quality superb for the price. Laser shows scanning line. Configuration manual for complex setups can be puzzling to begin with - requires some understanding of the job in hand. Won't affect most people though, works as keyboard. I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere