DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld USB 2.0 Visible Laser Barcode Scanner - Black + Yellow
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bys3ndai on 02/18/2014

Plug and Play, no installation required. Beautiful design, but material seems a little untrustable. The packing box is not very nice, not recommended for reseller as it is only a carton box without any printing. though it does come with an instruction manual. Sometimes, when we scan, it can't read the barcode, took a little bit time especially on smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydj83493jd on 01/10/2014

- Extremely cheap and perfect for light usage. - Easy configuration. - No drivers required (works as a usb keyboard on both OS X and Ubuntu). - Cheap built: don't drop it on the ground, it will crack. - Mechanical pieces move all the time even when you don't use it: on the long term I doubt it will last long if you keep it plugged 24/7. It reads pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatplo on 11/28/2013

I've been using it for a couple of months now and it works fine. No problem at all. Does exactly what I bought it for. Scanning can be done from different angles and distances. Sometimes you need to turn the product a bit if the packaging is shiny. It even survived a couple of falls and still works. No damage from the fall. None, so far. Maybe packaging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirmit on 11/14/2013

Simple to use, lightweight and simple barcode reader. Good reading speed The setup manual come in chinees only. Not practical to configure the device. When reading a code, it will mimick the key press. This will be impacted by you keyboard layout and modifier keys. On french keyboards, you need to use the caps-lock to have the proper number, and then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaddyrg on 10/20/2013

Fast, configurable, acts as USB keyboard straight out of the box. Quality superb for the price. Laser shows scanning line. Configuration manual for complex setups can be puzzling to begin with - requires some understanding of the job in hand. Won't affect most people though, works as keyboard. I have some much more expensive scanners for 2D barcodes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTatianaBuriche on 07/13/2013

Simple, reliable, apears to be durable. In windows 7 and 8 the instalation was automatic. It works on barcodes used in Brazilian banks. It comes with a manual in english. I had a hard time trying to use it on large barcodes, but then i tried to use it from a greater distance and it worked. All considered, it has no cons. It took me a while to realize ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections