DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Portable USB 2.0 150Mbps 3G/4G Wi-Fi Wireless Router - Black
Customer’s impression:
Нет Useful and Good! Good router for a standard use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNorid on 05/21/2015

This router has a very poor wifi range because of missing capacitor that connect the antenna to the chip. When is powered on ...with Huawei and ZTE modems, it don't get the sim card info; strange! If the modem is inserted after power on, it's working. Some wifi and security settings can't be know... Read more

Impression:Нет;

0 0 1

• posted bytomklicka on 04/17/2015

Perfectly suits all my needs - various modes of use - simply and perfect! I use it in 3G mode, Wifi-bridge to WAN, local Wifi network - without any problem.

Impression:Useful and Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byAnederon37 on 10/10/2014

хорошее устройство... раздаёт нормально, пробовал только на 3G модем... из косяков интерфейс не переводит на Английский... но разобраться всё равно можно... ещё что понравилось сам подстраивается под модем...

Impression:Нет;

0 0 3

• posted byDRG1990 on 09/26/2014

Pros: Good performance and easy installation without drivers. Cons: I can't find anything negative. It's good for the purpose for which it's intended and "does the job".

Impression:Good router for a standard use;

0 0 0

• posted byCarel5 on 08/13/2014

This is a great product. Easy to use. No fiddling about with APN etc. when using on my computer, with 3G dongle attached so that I can also use my tablets while also using the computer. Auto connection with my mobile 3G dongle. Getting another one for a friend! The router gets hot after a period... Read more

Impression:Useful and Good!;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere