DX » Community » Reviews » Car Mounted Suction Cup Holder + Bracket for HTC ONE / M7 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiiTsur on 02/16/2014

Good product, has good materials quality, fits well my HTC One (M7) mobile phone. So far, in use for more than month and seems to be very good product. None - using this front windshield mobile phone holder for more than a month now, and no cons. not really - do exactly as originally described. It holds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMifito on 01/15/2014

This holder fits perfectly on my HTC ONE, stands firmly on the glass, not noticing vibrations. The plastic is very hard and you may scratch this lovely phone :) If you have case you can not put it. Phone should not have case. Good price, good quality. I do not know if it is hot and the glass is heated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylacafej on 01/03/2014

- easy install - good price - fits perfectly - the third "button" on the top is hard to use: too rigid (not a con really just a thing u need to used to it) You can use your phone in horizontal as "camera.right", or "camera.left" because the whole for the camersa lens allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiesW on 12/18/2013

Very good product!! HTC ONE fits perfectly om the holder, no problems there. Verry cheap product for it's price. Can be used for other phones too, if you buy this kind of Car holder, you can easely take off the holder and put an other one there. Quality could be a little better: feels a little fragile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunderscore1 on 11/15/2013

The phone fits perfectly, the sucktion cup works fine. I mount my phone to the windscreen for recording lap times at the track, and it stays stuck on with high vibration, shock and heat. I'm nit picking here, as there isn't really any cons I've noticed so far, but the adjustable arm is long, so can shake ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtePan on 09/27/2013

My HTC One fits perfectly in this holder. Suction cup work great, does NOT come lose on warm days! Low price, great quality. Very easy installation, just ress the suction cup to the window, switch the lever and it stays on. None that I could think of. Highly recommended! Value for money. Just a great ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections