DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth v4.0 Enhanced Audio Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect None Ótimo Good sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycatautita on 03/18/2015

good

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalexmorassi on 02/28/2015

Pros: Easy to setup, beautiful design, the sound quality is very good for the price, longer battery life. Cons: No Cons OtherThoughts: Excellent for cars and external speakers that doesn't have a built in bluetooth.

Very good quality!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byAlvaroMarino on 02/07/2015

Pros: easy to set up, just plug the stereo cable, press the middle button for 3 secons to turn it on and pair with your phone. Sounds good, small but heavy device, long baterry life. Cons: I couldn´t pair it using NFC, NFC logo is the box but not in the device, so I doubt it has NFC function. for... Read more

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted by8594511 on 01/01/2015

Pros: Easy to use Relatively longer battery life Cons: For me the connection range is shorter than 2 m. This is unacceptable.

Impression:inadequate;

0 0 0

• posted by8797064 on 12/06/2014

musique bluetouth sony xperia z3 vers haut parleur de la voiture (son tres net). Remplace largement un bluetouth incorporé dans le vehicule. Appel telephonique tres net. Je le recommande

Impression:parfait;

0 0 0

• posted bylucsmarcos on 12/05/2014

Perfect for cars that doesn't have a bluetooth connection or sound systems a bit old. Its really useful, but just in cases like that!

Impression:Its cool;

0 0 0

• posted byPavlitoSG on 12/02/2014

Muy buena calidad de sonido. Perfecto para conectar en casa sin cables. Válido igualmente para coche (con equipos con entrada jack). Conexión BlueToooth muy rápida.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byviktorsky89 on 11/18/2014

Pros: Nice small and compact, the build quality is good and it has good battery life. It's very easy to setup and pair in Mac OS. I had some problems with quality but it was a bug in the OS. The buttons are good and practical. Cons: Sometimes i get choppy playback and then the quality reduces. is... Read more

Impression:Not very impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bykatinsh on 09/25/2014

Pros: - Amazing build quality! Very nice filling, eye-cached design, LED indicators, very compact; - Amazing sound quality! No noise at all; - Amazing battery life (after I received a device (without charging) it have played for a week (about 8 hours) without a charge! Cons: - NFC was not working... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bydastolfo on 09/21/2014

Pros: Small, and with nice features. Works as described. Cons: None really. One of the earlier reviews commented about the weight. This is good in order to keep the unit firmly planted. It also has nice sticky feet to help with this. The extra weight is obtained b y adding a heavy piece of steel... Read more

Good unit, but don't let the weight fool you.

Impression:Pretty good little unit;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere