DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth v4.0 Enhanced Audio Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect None parfait Not very impressed Its cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8797064 on 12/06/2014

musique bluetouth sony xperia z3 vers haut parleur de la voiture (son tres net). Remplace largement un bluetouth incorporé dans le vehicule. Appel telephonique tres net. Je le recommande Read more

Impression:parfait;

0 0 0

• posted bylucsmarcos on 12/05/2014

Perfect for cars that doesn't have a bluetooth connection or sound systems a bit old. Its really useful, but just in cases like that! Read more

Impression:Its cool;

0 0 0

• posted byPavlitoSG on 12/02/2014

Muy buena calidad de sonido. Perfecto para conectar en casa sin cables. Válido igualmente para coche (con equipos con entrada jack). Conexión BlueToooth muy rápida. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byviktorsky89 on 11/18/2014

Pros: Nice small and compact, the build quality is good and it has good battery life. It's very easy to setup and pair in Mac OS. I had some problems with quality but it was a bug in the OS. The buttons are good and practical. Cons: Sometimes i get choppy playback and then the quality reduces. The LED ... Read more

Impression:Not very impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bykatinsh on 09/25/2014

Pros: - Amazing build quality! Very nice filling, eye-cached design, LED indicators, very compact; - Amazing sound quality! No noise at all; - Amazing battery life (after I received a device (without charging) it have played for a week (about 8 hours) without a charge! Cons: - NFC was not working for ... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byRichardanz on 07/02/2014

This device is quite heavy, and once linked my computer, sounds great. There is no back ground noise. I am very impressed with the quality of its manufacture and its appearance. It has great functionality and connects to the computer easily. There is an occasional low level pop when some clicks get through ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrbuzaid on 05/23/2014

- Very good receiver - battery is very good - sound quality is good - works while charging - very beautiful - very easy to use - extremely durable battery - don't have any cons to me. I really loved this product. at first I thought the price a little high. But I do not regret having bought and advise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamart2010 on 11/21/2013

excellent for listening music from my android smartphone. Solid and nice design. Bluetooth 4.0 wow. Nice loud and clear sound for answering phone callings. I really didnt found any cons until now. I hope battery life will be good and satisfactory. I feel is incredible this small device for taking my ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byPeak10 on 10/19/2013

Very easy to setup. Sound quality is very good for the price. As long as you dont turn it off it is always ready to be reconnected, just what I was looking for. No buttons to press, just open bluetooth on your device and connect, nice feature! Quality of the product seems excelent, quite hevy and well ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjldominguez on 10/18/2013

It works great, and it have an internal battery that let you use it without more wires. You just need the one for the audio. By now i don't know how long you can use it with the battery, this is really important, but i have not tested it yet. Also the stand by function must be tested. I would like that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections