DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Cow Split Leather Car Steering Wheel Sleeve - Black (37~38cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Wrong description Great vaule Really great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiagorjpa on 07/24/2015

Muito bonito, barato. Demorou muito pra chegar. Muito difícil de instalar... Mas fica muito lindo o volante do carro.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalphonse73 on 07/01/2015

LA TEXTURA ES MUY BUENA A PESAR DE NO SER DE CUERO, LA INSTALACIÓN ME LLEVÓ MAS DE UNA HORA PERO EL RESULTADO Y LA APARIENCIA ES MUY BUENA, MUY CONFORTABLE AL TACTO, SE TIENE MEJOR AGARRE DEL VOLANTE Y MENOS RIESGO DE RESBALAR, ME GUSTA, SÓLO SE NECESITA PACIENCIA PARA INSTALAR, DA LA APARIENCIA... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoureur on 06/01/2015

Pros: a little tight at first, but with a little fiddle I got it over my steering wheel. Works a lot easier if you can dismount the wheel to stitch the cover, which I could. Cons: isn't real leather like described, but artificial leather. None the less good thick quality with lots of grip. Stays... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaeza500 on 05/26/2015

Pros Great cover to steering wheel , good grip when turning Fits perfect Cons Patience to install took me about two Hours It si fake leather not genuine

Good protector

0 0 1

• posted by2alice on 05/22/2015

Sorry. but it says genuine leather and a cow is also mentioned, which is not true. This is pure artificial leather. Useful yes, OK, not easy to install at all, it takes a lot of patience. The fiber is made out of cotton, which could be of low duration, I don't know yet.

Impression:Wrong description;

0 0 0

• posted bykmushroom on 05/14/2015

It is made of synthetic leather. That said, the finish is good.

Impression:Wrong description;

0 0 0

• posted by1ionflux1 on 05/07/2015

Troublesome to sew onto the steering wheel. NOTE it must be hand sewn on to use!! i.e. permanent fixture! ! Avoid purchasing if you are not looking for such a product. Thread is strong and doesn't tear the sleeve even when pulled to tighten - it is an indication of good quality. Fits snugly. to... Read more

Impression:good,Great vaule;

0 0 0

• posted byagonzale34 on 04/04/2015

Pros: muy buen forro de excelente acabado, suave al tacto. Con: ninguno solo podría decir que el cocerlo es una labor de paciencia. Dure cerca de 3 horas para terminarlo. Se los recomiendo, envio tardó 1 mes en llegar a colombia.

Excelente calidad y precio Excelente calidad y precio Excelente calidad y precio

Impression:good,Really great product,Great vaule;

0 0 0

• posted by8681895 on 03/29/2015

Pros: looks and feels good Cons: depending on the shape of your steering wheel you may not be able to install it (it happened to me). Keep in mind that its perimeter is 108cm (mine was 104cm) so also measure the perimeter of your steering wheel Conclusion: a nice product, but measure your wheel... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCmaiures on 03/10/2015

Pros: For the price this is a great quality product. Feels great to hold on to. It doesn't slip. It much easier to grip. In the winter the steering wheel isn't as cold. Cons: Not so easy to do for 4 spoke wheel. You must have a lot of patience. Overall: I am very happy with the purchase.

Impression:Great vaule;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere