DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Cow Split Leather Car Steering Wheel Sleeve - Black (37~38cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydenico1 on 04/03/2014

dit is een zeer eenvoudig aan te brengen stuur hoes.die als je hemm aanbrengt je ongeveer een klijn uurtje aan het naaien bent maar hij zit als gegoten en de steek is hetzelfde als een echt leren stuur maar dit is zeer betaalbaar en word netjes afgeleverd aan je deur en je moet niet naar een winkel geen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytransalpino650 on 02/05/2014

Funda de volante agradable al tacto y con buena apariencia, con un magnífico resultado una vez cosida al volante. Aunque la labor de coser es un poco pesada, el resultado es realmente satisfactorio. El hilo que trae para realizar el cierre es muy escaso. Debería ser más de el doble. Calculo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvanvugt on 01/21/2014

This sleeve has a very good quallity, I'm using it for about 6 months now and it does not show any wear. It looks great, a lot better then the original plastic steering wheel. You'll have plenty wax cord to make a mistake. It's very rigid, so you have to put a lot of strength on the wac cord to get it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenny666 on 01/05/2014

Fits prefectly on a Peugeot 206 steering weel. Gives the weel a hole new look and feel. It doesn't feel loose or to thick. I'm really pleased with the outcome. The cord on the inside of the stitching isn't that strong. Be sure not to pull to hard on it. I tried to pull the cord as hard as I could, so ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byalenanetwork on 08/19/2013

Braid went perfectly to the size of my steering. The edges of the formed joint to joint, without overlap. Indeed, it seems that it is real leather. From inside the enclosing pad, due to this drive has become much thicker and softer. Lining white spaces emerges through holes in the skin, but it looks ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections