DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Safety Buckle Tethers for Gopro Hero 4/ 3+ / 3 + DV / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Cheap Strong okay quality Good Value!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2004 on 08/22/2014

Pros: Easy To use Provides good protection Strong sticker. good material Cons: Rope is to weak, I replaced it with climbing quality. Also the rope is not tightly together. OtherThoughts: More colors would be nice, regarding the places where you mount it. Black is not always ideal. Bottomline: Over all ... Read more

Impression:okay quality;

0 0 0

• posted byProteinaBR on 08/13/2014

Pros: It's very strong and allow your mind to do what you have to do not if you will lost or not your camera in the next move, perfect for surf, snowboard/ski and other sports that the camera can suffer some impact Cons: It looks use a very different material from the original one but it's strong. Read more

Impression:perfect,Cheap,Strong;

0 0 0

• posted byDyverDwn on 08/08/2014

Pros: The Price, product was exactly as described and works flawlessly. I use it in the 1080P HD video camera they sell and it records HD video no problem, and at a way cheaper price than anywhere else.... Adds a little peace of mind Cons: the shipping takes a long time, but hey, it is half way around ... Read more

Impression:Good Value!;

0 0 0

• posted byfelixgonzalezci on 03/21/2014

This is a must buy to prevent silly accidents with your camera if you practice some action sports with it. I've atacched it to my bodyboard and even if the string doesn't seem to be top quality it resist the abrasion of the sea water very well. The string is a bit longer than I expected, which is good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPluriomicida on 03/07/2014

Ordered for the cheap price and suprised about what i received. The plastic feels hard and good quality with deep black colour and the mounting sticker seem to be strong enough for any plane surface. Great safety gadget for not loose or drop your gopro or other electronic gadget if you don't trust other ... Read more

10€ for comparaison

0 0 0

• posted bysfcandrey on 03/01/2014

Well can't say really much about this one other than this is a great buy for anyone interested in cheap go pro mounts. Build quality seems fine. It is similar to the original one.Very easy to use. It's very very cheap compared to the original GoPro safety tethers. You only have to remove the paper and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychesnokova on 02/12/2014

Price, nice quality. It is not curved! So if you don't have flat place on your helmet it's not so secure. Also, glue area ooks good, but we don't know, is it original or not. Lace is too fat to pass it through metall axis of back cover. I don't check its work, because I have never lost my camera during ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakemcconnell on 02/07/2014

- Stops you losing your expensive GoPro if the mount comes loose. - Really sticky, once it's on there's no way it's coming loose! - Good length of cord already attached to the sticky plate. - Well constructed. - only £1 extra to prevent the loss of your £250+ camera! - Will not come off whatever ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byXebaL on 12/02/2013

It seems to be reliable, I used it to secure my go pro on my motorbike. One is sticked on the rear arm of my motor bike and one another is sticked over the speed counter. It perfectly stands. It's a little bit hard to hook the go pro, but when it's fixed, it's easy to use and very useful. I'm using a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrouchi.sf on 08/18/2013

The price is definitely the biggest pro on this item. The adhesive is not 3m. This can be a problem in the future if you gonna use it in the water like i do. The price is very good if you compare to the original ones. I did not put in the water yet. I wish the adhesive would be better cause as a security ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections