DX » Community » Reviews » Safety Buckle Tethers for GOPRO Hero 3+ / 3 + DV / SJ4000 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Jakemcconnell on 02/07/2014

Pros: - Stops you losing your expensive GoPro if the mount comes loose. - Really sticky, once it's on there's no way it's coming loose! - Good length of cord already attached to the sticky plate. - Well constructed. - only £1 extra to prevent the loss of your £250+ camera! Cons: - Will not come off whatever you attach it to! (Could be... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by XebaL on 12/02/2013

Pros: It seems to be reliable, I used it to secure my go pro on my motorbike. One is sticked on the rear arm of my motor bike and one another is sticked over the speed counter. It perfectly stands. Cons: It's a little bit hard to hook the go pro, but when it's fixed, it's easy to use and very useful. OtherThoughts: I'm using a go pro hero 3 bla... Read more

0 0
  • posted by driespauwels on 08/17/2013

Pros: It's very cheap compared to the GoPro safety tethers. Very easy to use. You only have to remove the paper and stick the tether on your helmet or surfboard or something else to secure your GoPro Cons: It has no trade-mark, so I'm not really sure if it's very strong and long lasting in water. The material is completely different from the Go... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections