DX » Community » Reviews » Safe Cycling Reflective PVC Sticker for Bike Bicycle Wheel - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
reflective Superfun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymukulakivi on 12/01/2014

Good reflection, nice look and fasten tight for rims. What else you may wish. Yes, 100 characters of course Read more

Impression:reflective;

0 0 0

• posted byItrabos on 11/28/2014

I put it not on my wheels (caouse I forgot what I bought) but on my bikes frame parts and I guess this is the way that protects me from behind better. Really cool gadget worth buying :) Read more

Impression:Superfun;

0 0 0

• posted bysebas8121 on 06/25/2014

Es un muy buen producto sin duda alguna hace lo que debe ni mas ni menos se ilumina bastante y reflecta muy bien al llegarle la luz de noche sin duda esto da seguridad y un excelente toque a tu bicicleta sin duda alguna es algo que tu bicicleta debe tener !!! Ojala fueran mas huinchas se hacen pocas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazhs on 06/13/2014

The best choice for your own safety. Its really easy to use.Greatly improves visibility. Cheap way to let cars know where you are. None. Nothing against this product. I cannot think of any for the price paid. Adhesive tape on the back, easy to stick and remove, waterproof and anti-sunshine, not easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNucleara on 06/02/2014

Its really easy to use and fit perfectly to my bike color: dark with green lines :) None really You have to by at least 2 of this SKU to cover 26" wheels. But at this price I don't think it is a big issue. I would recommend to by 2 of this SKU per bike. The reflection is very good and it stays quite ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGuilhermeD on 11/21/2013

Well, it works. Improves your visibility (my bike didn't come with side reflectors)... There is not much to say about it... It's a good product. Some of the strips didn't come well "pre-cut" and teared when I tried to peel them off. You have to be careful. I recommend buying more than you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyalrosen1 on 10/11/2013

Good idea and the product looks good. Should easily fit bikes with disk brakes. The color is bright and should work well at night. I wasn't able to use it. Once I got it it became clear it conflicts with the v-breakes which most bikes have. Using the brakes would pill off the stickers. I will be keeping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythanar on 08/05/2013

Does what it's supposed to do; Reflects back light from vehicles when driving your bicycle in the night. Seems well made, although I noticed some scratches after I applied them (pushed them to hard using my nails maybe?) One set is merely enough for a 26" wheel, one side of it. I would have liked ... Read more

Stickers on rotating wheels Glow nice from a distance as well!

0 0 5

• posted bykj2kj2 on 07/26/2013

- High visibility - Reflective material is good quality - Other road-users will see you when light is falling on this reflective sticker. - Depending on your tyre-size they will fit or not. - Comes in non-name packaging. - No mention on who this product makes. - I wonder how long this will helds up. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections