DX » Community » Reviews » Safe Cycling Reflective PVC Sticker for Bike Bicycle Wheel - Yellow
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysebas8121 on 06/25/2014

Es un muy buen producto sin duda alguna hace lo que debe ni mas ni menos se ilumina bastante y reflecta muy bien al llegarle la luz de noche sin duda esto da seguridad y un excelente toque a tu bicicleta sin duda alguna es algo que tu bicicleta debe tener !!! Ojala fueran mas huinchas se hacen pocas pero con lo barato que son puedo comprar mas ya que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazhs on 06/13/2014

The best choice for your own safety. Its really easy to use.Greatly improves visibility. Cheap way to let cars know where you are. None. Nothing against this product. I cannot think of any for the price paid. Adhesive tape on the back, easy to stick and remove, waterproof and anti-sunshine, not easy to fade. Decoration and reflecting light in the dark ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNucleara on 06/02/2014

Its really easy to use and fit perfectly to my bike color: dark with green lines :) None really You have to by at least 2 of this SKU to cover 26" wheels. But at this price I don't think it is a big issue. I would recommend to by 2 of this SKU per bike. The reflection is very good and it stays quite good on the wheels as well. The shape is calculated ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGuilhermeD on 11/21/2013

Well, it works. Improves your visibility (my bike didn't come with side reflectors)... There is not much to say about it... It's a good product. Some of the strips didn't come well "pre-cut" and teared when I tried to peel them off. You have to be careful. I recommend buying more than you need in case you tear some strips. If you don't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalrosen1 on 10/11/2013

Good idea and the product looks good. Should easily fit bikes with disk brakes. The color is bright and should work well at night. I wasn't able to use it. Once I got it it became clear it conflicts with the v-breakes which most bikes have. Using the brakes would pill off the stickers. I will be keeping these for a future use. Depending on your braking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythanar on 08/05/2013

Does what it's supposed to do; Reflects back light from vehicles when driving your bicycle in the night. Seems well made, although I noticed some scratches after I applied them (pushed them to hard using my nails maybe?) One set is merely enough for a 26" wheel, one side of it. I would have liked double the quantity for some 50% price raise better.... Read more

Stickers on rotating wheels Glow nice from a distance as well!
    5 0
  • posted bykj2kj2 on 07/26/2013

- High visibility - Reflective material is good quality - Other road-users will see you when light is falling on this reflective sticker. - Depending on your tyre-size they will fit or not. - Comes in non-name packaging. - No mention on who this product makes. - I wonder how long this will helds up. How good the glue is, will show by time. For the price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections