DX » Community » Reviews » MHL to HDMI Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / S4 i9500 / Note II N7100 - Red + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2weary on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great Value, works, lets you display your phones screen on the TV. Works with my Samsung Galaxy S4.Cons:it's not obvious that you have to plug in a power source as well (phone charger will do the job), The micro Usb socket hole was upside down, so you have to look when c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytitann on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Works very well - Very light and compact - Works on TVs and monitors - The audio is transmitted on the cable when the receiver can output audio, and the phone's own speaker is automatically muted, and if audio out is not supported (ie. monitors) the phone will provide th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Seems good quality made - Good design (feels like original) - Very cheap compared to the original one - Works fine on galaxy S4 TV gets 1080p - 30Hz mode. -2m cable, great idea, no need of extra hdmi cable. -dont need powerCons:- Phone gets quite hot. Seems it... Read more

JUST RECEIVED!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections