Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysharay on 02/19/2014

Great little lighter that works in all weathers, easy to use and looks great. The look of this lighter is equal to a lot more expensive models. You have to fill it a lot and be careful it's a very powerful lighter so don't set the flame to high. I have had one of these for over a year and it has only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaingaurav on 01/04/2014

VERY GOOD LIGHTER . MUST HAVE FOR EVERYONE. VERY GOOD SHAPE. EASY TO HOLD. LIGHTS IN A SINGLE CLICK. VERY GOOD PAINT FINISH. THE GAS LEVEL HOLE IS A GOOD FEATURE FOR ME AS I CONSUME 2 PACKETS OF CIGGATARRE PER DAY AND SOMETIMES , WHEN I GO OUT, I CAN CHECK THE REMAINING LEVEL OF GAS AND REFILL IT IF ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by666TP on 01/23/2013

Easy to fill. Easy to regulate/adjust the flame. You can use your fingernail. Decent build quality. Made out of steel. Nice looks. Could be sold in your local cigar shoppe for over 22 dollars. Good price for a sturdy, well built lighter. Your friends'll give this one back, the weight reminds them it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrw985 on 01/13/2013

Feels solid in your hand, has a nice bit of weight to it. Very nice lighter when you're used to plastic ones. Has a useful jet flame and is more windproof than a standard lighter. Easy to refuel. Moving parts feel slightly flimsy, compared to rest of lighter. Worried they might one day break. Flame could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byComeq on 01/11/2013

- Great Price - Decent weight - Perfect size, makes it easy to carry around - Very good looking - It is really windproof - It has a small and convenient screw to adjust the flame size at its bottom - The fuel tank is quite small and you may have to refill it very often, but that is because of the small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygandalfer on 11/09/2012

Small size , windproof, and good looking, make this a good lighter to have in your pocket. I'm on my fourth one of these.They don't last very long if you use it every day.The screen in the combustion chamber wears out. Get one, but don't expect it to last.I like the size and heat that it generates, so ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNpj97 on 10/20/2012

It's made out of metal so feels and looks really sturdy it does have the coil so you know when it's on looks very sleek smooth and smart and really easy to fill use and adjust flame also fits very nice in the hand has a clear bit to see fullness of fuel tank Doesn't light first time every time but most ... Read more

Little jet onn

0 0 0

• posted byvanamoua on 10/01/2012

I was hesitant to purchase this lighter at first debating if the quality would be as good as other steel lighters. To my surprise, it's as good as other steel lighters. I've been using it for a little over a month now and there's no problem at all. I've refilled the butane almost 10 times now because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevioous on 09/30/2012

I wanted a small butane lighter, cause all my expensive zippo lighters just kept on evaporating every week. Having my zippo fuel evaporating was driving me nuts. This lighter feels solid to the touch, the styling was to my taste as well. It wasn't free? If it didn't have that brand on the side it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydztang on 08/26/2012

- Sleek + Functional design - Feels good (not flimsy) - Metal - Viewing Window - Torch, not flame. - Empties quickly - Viewing window is pretty useless when butane turns to gas, etc... mine looked empty when it was still full. - Mine needed full power to ignite. -Tip is hot after lighting for even a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections