• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Windproof Lighter

posted by vanamoua on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I was hesitant to purchase this lighter at first debating if the quality would be as good as other steel lighters. To my surprise, it's as good as other steel lighters. I've been using it for a little over a month now and there's no problem at all. I've refilled the butane almost 10 times now because I use it a lot. I would highly recommend this steel lighter. Plus it's windproof too!

Cons:

Not really a con, but some times when I try to light up the lighter, the heating element doesn't turn on even though I can hear the butane being pushed out. It doesn't happen often but it would just be better if it worked 100% of the time. I'd say it happens once every 20 times I try to light up.

OtherThoughts:

It's cheap, economical, sturdy and quality build and it's a windproof lighter. You can even turn the flame up to almost half an inch from the lighter itself. Just be warned that it does take a lot of butane and you'll be refilling it often if you do that.

Bottomline:

On a regular usage (unlike what I do with it), you'll probably have to refill it every 2 weeks. I refill every other day because I use it heavily due to my line of work. I click it to open almost 50-70 times a day and it still works well!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections