DX » Community » Reviews » THL W100 Android 4.2 Quad-Core WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi and GPS - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshosho111 on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap price, bright and nice looking screen with excellent touch sensitivty, easy to use, good rear and front cameras, run fast thanks to the Quad Core processor. GPS and other networks works fine. Video quality is excellent. Cons:The phone has low s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferdinantvisser on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good phone, for good price! Quad core processor Newest Android version at this time (4.2) Nice Very Bright Screen (even when brightness is low) Two batteries included! Cons:No Swype installed, but this can be installed using an app of Google Play Store. PU... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirFred on 10/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The screen is really good and sensitive. Really fast an intuitive. Plays music with a great sound, almost like a general speaker. Comes with 2 batteries wich is a great help when you go on trip or when you need to use it longer. Cons:Its hard to find cases. I sa... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGIV1977 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work fantastic in Spain. I use ORANGE (Contract) and MOVISTAR (Prepay), one from work and the other personal. Video has good quality and you don't see any jump during visualization. The audio sound very well and the screen is hard (I have kids). Cons:I can't c... Read more

3 1
  • posted bynzjacob on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fantastic quality of build, nice bright screen, high quality photo's, good reception on all New Zealand networks and GPS strength. Quad Core and GPU make it fast and responsive plus arrived with latest android installed - minus all the usual rubbish apps. Cons:W... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydgaspar on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheaper than similar smartphone made in Brazil. The camera is very good. It has a fast processor, the apps run fine. Well finished, stylish smartphone. Good touch screen sensitive. The 3G conection is also good. Sounds and listen music is a great experience. Cons:The wifi... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections