DX » Community » Reviews » THL W100 Android 4.2 Quad-Core WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi and GPS - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHADESrce on 05/06/2014

Es un buen Telefono, la velocidad es buena, pues corre las aplicaciones basicas con fluidez. La pantalla cumple a la perfection y tiene una buena sensibilidad. la camara cumple. Gps works fine Easy Root. The pictures in low light, as in almost all phones are unsatisfactory. The battery despite meeting,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshosho111 on 04/21/2014

Extremely cheap price, bright and nice looking screen with excellent touch sensitivty, easy to use, good rear and front cameras, run fast thanks to the Quad Core processor. GPS and other networks works fine. Video quality is excellent. The phone has low storage capacity, and the battery runs out pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygestelles on 03/07/2014

Faster, high quality screen resolution, looks very strong. It comes with a box plus a silicon skin and a leather skin. Good product better quality/price relation. It is recomended for a personal use, with a medium use for social networks, The cam, as the most of others phone in this range, takes low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanBrich on 02/11/2014

A good representative of middle-class smart phones - big enough screen, excellent memory RAM, a decent processor, an advanced version of Android, the option to insert 2 sim cards, perfect camera. As a gift for a woman is a good that THL W100 phone is in white. Small details in the implementation of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjenkas23 on 02/01/2014

Every detail on description is true!!! Quad-Core - fast response Android 4.2 - updated Two batteries 1800 mAh - lasts more than a day with average usage Screen- Not that good at outside usage Speaker- Main speaker not really loud Camera - is Average Video - Average OK camera's. didn't like default installed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrequemao on 01/15/2014

Awesome processing power, on par with much more expensive smartphones. Handles heavy apps and games easily. Android version is up-to-date, and there are no pesky undesired apps (as often happens with phones bought from phone carriers). Camera quality is not that good. Pictures are good enough to share ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCyberBerten on 12/25/2013

Easy to use, light in weight, very flexible to install/uninstall apps. Spare battery I 'm waiting at the moment for my 3G-card that i ordered by my provider, and will test the internet connection with my laptop via the smartphone, but I have no doubts about it. I just bought the third one! None Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhundemberg on 12/06/2013

Very usefull phone, fast processor and 1 gb ram memory, run all app that I have tested Telefone muito util, o processador é bem rápido e a memoria ram de 1 gb foram capazes de rodar todos os aplicativos que testei. internal memory is only 1Gb. may be more will make a best cell. but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhecso on 12/04/2013

Quality, Price, a second battery included The case was in perfect condition Good track of the shipment, althought using free shiping way Battery (not worst than any other smartphone) An extra memory is almost necessary, but you can find it in this shop too The Protective PU Leather + Plastic Case for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferdinantvisser on 12/02/2013

Very good phone, for good price! Quad core processor Newest Android version at this time (4.2) Nice Very Bright Screen (even when brightness is low) Two batteries included! No Swype installed, but this can be installed using an app of Google Play Store. PU Leather Case not available at the moment. Instead ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections