DX » Community » Reviews » MK809 III B Quad-Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxgiger on 01/27/2015

pros: produto excelente e com este preço de promoçao, ainda ficou melhor. aparelho rapido e potente, capaz de reproduzir videos e som de bom qualidade. o streaming tb funciona lindamente. cons: a porta lateral micro usb esta demasiado funda, logo para ligar algo por ali, fica algo dificil, pois e... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by7420913 on 01/27/2015

Pros: As it is, this stick is ok. Plug it in your HDMI and you're up going. Cons: This stick is not for nerds. You'll get really disapointed if you want to try a custom rom. There are no custom rom's working for this stick. And I'm serious. NO CUSTOM ROM. Why? Because of the wifi-chipset combined... Read more

Not the best. But overall good. Not the best. But overall good.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byszb_endre on 01/25/2015

Powering from TV's USB doesn't work - I didn't have anything connected to the stick, yet it kept cycle booting. Xbmc crashes, or freezes the device sometimes. Need to reboot to fix it. I can't center the image - the tool for it doesn't allow me to move the image so I either have red bars or am a... Read more

Impression:Average;

0 0 1

• posted byzondac on 01/24/2015

Pros: Excellent price, does the job flawlessly, includes charger. Cons: -

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 1

• posted byerom2010 on 01/21/2015

Pros: Small PC, very fast, android 4.4.2 Cons: WiFi is very hard to connect. Device warms a lot.

0 0 1

• posted byLemasa77 on 01/19/2015

Atendeu minhas espectativas pois o hardware de 4 núcleos é realmente rápido. Consigo assistir Netflix, Telecine Play e Esporte Interativo que eu baixei na playstore sem maiores problemas. Também estou usando para Games como Raptide GP e The King of Fighter 97. Diversão garantida. Recomendo um o o... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonioVazbrenn on 01/18/2015

It works now without any problem. I have not given 5 stars because it is very sensitive to interferences. I had 2 routers at home in the same chanel, with no problem with other devices, but it was impossible to connect properly with the router until I changed the chanel in one of the routers. Now... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunosxs on 01/09/2015

Pros: It's extremelly fast, with a quad-core rockchip 3188 and 2GB ram. I can use pretty much all the apps from the playstore. I am using it to play my old console games and it is really good. Cons: The case is very poorly designed, I had to remove it to plug the usb power and all the cables. At... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheosZam on 01/07/2015

Pros: Fácil de configurar, Acesso Internet, Rápido no processamento Cons: WIFI pouco alcance, Não tem botão on/off Utilizo com NetFlix, XBMC e várias aplicações do Google Store. Upgrade em minha TV antiga. Recomendo - fornecedor também Coloquei cartão de memória de 32 e funciona normalmente. HDD... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 3

• posted by7177799 on 01/07/2015

Muito bom e facil de usar.

Impression:nice;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections