DX » Community » Reviews » MK809 III B Quad-Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspeterg60 on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a small and nice looking miniPC. My intention was to be able to carry around in a pouch or something and have an Android miniPC by me all the time. Also wanted to try it as a game console for Android games on TV. Asphalt 8 looks realy great on 40".... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytrung22 on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for turning your regular tv into a smart tv.. I dont have to turn on the desktop computer no more.. save energy Cons:when setting up the stick.. theres only a turn off botton at the buttom of the screen.. but you have to unplug it and plug it back in to boot it up a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrendanmillar on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good value, runs just like it says in the description, basics worked straight out of the box. Arrived very quickly. Well packaged. Doesn't seem to have any heat or Wifi issues (many other similar models seem to have Wifi issues). Cons:Needs quite a bit of time spent resea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRolfke on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is perfect for Android Development. The Custom Android OS responds fluently and contains multiple utility tools/apps, like an APK loader. Every game i tried so far worked, and it was very fluent, no hickups, no lag. USB Xbox 360 controller supported Cons:... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections