DX » Community » Reviews » MK809 III B Quad-Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspeterg60 on 05/14/2014

It is a small and nice looking miniPC. My intention was to be able to carry around in a pouch or something and have an Android miniPC by me all the time. Also wanted to try it as a game console for Android games on TV. Asphalt 8 looks realy great on 40". There are also even more PC games in Android ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bytrung22 on 05/07/2014

Great for turning your regular tv into a smart tv.. I dont have to turn on the desktop computer no more.. save energy when setting up the stick.. theres only a turn off botton at the buttom of the screen.. but you have to unplug it and plug it back in to boot it up again.. wish there was an idle screen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrendanmillar on 04/24/2014

Good value, runs just like it says in the description, basics worked straight out of the box. Arrived very quickly. Well packaged. Doesn't seem to have any heat or Wifi issues (many other similar models seem to have Wifi issues). Needs quite a bit of time spent researching and tweaking to get the most ... Read more

4 0 3

• posted bygeertf on 02/27/2014

Solid device that is working good with my Samsung HD tv. It's got a function to browse you're other devices on the same network. Good quality for money Is not working well with the Dutch NPO Uitzending Gemist app. But that seems to be caused by a bug in the app, It should be working with KitKat, so perhaps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCepriu on 01/30/2014

Since I connected this player to a TV, I did not turn it off. There is a lot of television programs, movies, cartoons on the internet, there is no comparison with any TV channel. Besides, there is much less annoying TV commercials. To plug player into the TV set, to connect it to a mouse and power supply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLifestyle71 on 01/25/2014

Nice and little, good finished product. Fits good in the hdmi port from my tv. It's a little bit tricky to put the power cable in, and the item is getting warmer than expected. Mine won't start anymore. I don't now I can flash this thing, or where I can find an image. It only says R-BOX on my screen,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRolfke on 01/20/2014

This is perfect for Android Development. The Custom Android OS responds fluently and contains multiple utility tools/apps, like an APK loader. Every game i tried so far worked, and it was very fluent, no hickups, no lag. USB Xbox 360 controller supported When using USB host, use a Powered USB hub. Otherwise ... Read more

5 0 19

• posted byjpponti on 01/14/2014

Small. Easy to use. Good price. I was able to configure it properly. I was able to reproduce movies from a USB Pen Drive. In my case it is not able to connect to an external Hard Drive. My guess is that it is due to the HDD not being able to get as much power as it needs since it takes the power from ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRedman80 on 11/28/2013

Fast and responsive Very impresive internal video player, it played every 1080p mkv i have tried without stutters! Gaming perfomance looks impresive too, i have installed Asphalt 8 and Shadowgun and they work great! Everything else is snappy also, Youtube, Browsing..etc Very poor plastic body build, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySep900 on 11/28/2013

Comes preloaded with apps that I would need. Including all the TV apps and Free China Channels. Although I don't watch any China TV. It also comes with all the DLNA apps for streaming tv within your home network. Connects great with my NAS drives and other computers. I'm using this with a wireless keyboard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections