Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrawss on 04/19/2014

This thing is quite inexpensive for the quality. It's a solid, surprisingly well-made lighter. It lights basically every time, which is more than I can say about most piezo-electrics. Seems to fit very well for all types of smoking/lighting. The little butane window is fantastic. The piece that attaches the lid to the rest of the lighter is made of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiuky on 03/10/2012

-Small and (reason I bought it) narrow, about the shape and size of a tube of chapstick (but a little longer). -The clip is hinged and spring loaded. -Flame can be taller than the lighter body itself, if so desired -Simple operation, push the cap down to light, release to spring closed. Can't comment on fuel consumption but i imagine if set to a tall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuaky on 08/23/2010

Good feel, hides like a pen in your men's front dress pockets. solid build. Lots of lighters on here, still buying soem to have a collection, this is a must! the lighter needs to be refilled constanly as it uses lots of gas, but i use it all the time. Make sure to have plently of Butane One of the lighters shocks my buddy! lol got me once too... but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byso3hn on 04/28/2010

- has a clip if you want to clip it which is a nice extra even for a lighter. - has a window to see fluid, just big enough to know if you still have butane. - does flame rather than torch, flame is huge if you want it to be. - a little long in size but its still worth it. this is one of the many lights i bought from deal extreme and i feel that all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUtahDave on 02/21/2010

It's Size. Very nice clip for shirt pocket use. It lights almost first time, every time. It fills very fast and easy. I Love the fuel level gauge and finish. I can't think of any. Remember this is a small lighter so be prepared to fill every other day. I bought 3 of these at DX's great price. If and when I do lose one of these, I wont be too upset. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections