Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDoutorgun on 09/25/2013

Good price, could be resold or be in my personal collection of lighters. Easy to use and rechargeable, what is a good thing. Jet lighet in a good price is not comum, and this is one. leaves a little to be desired in the quality, and have not a protective box, what did get scratched in my hands. The lighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOKFIRMEZA on 07/08/2013

Good lighter, economical and durable! the device to ignite not fail any time, just one click to ignite a flame torch with a power exealente. has a valve adjustment need for any type of use., I loved it .. not have any against the lighter perfect .. is a lighter that can help in a small welding, heat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolddocray on 02/16/2013

well made, lights every time in addition to flame height control, I am having difficulty filling the lighters using a large Ronson Multi-Fill butane container (165 grams). The filling tip on the butane appears to be too large for the inlet valve on the lighter and the liquid is discharged to the room ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfocuse24 on 07/12/2012

A good looking lighter, very easy to use, small, and looks as well built. It works well in wind. The flame is not stable, and you need to readjust the flame all the time. more than that - it is quit hard to adjust it, you need a specific size of screw driver, and to carry it with you..... Worth the buy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGiofloyd on 07/07/2012

beautiful thing and very cool Design (design muito legal e bonito isqueiro) Easy to charge up. Here I buy butane gas in cans, ans I just have to put the thin point of can in the lighter to charge it (fácil de carregar. Aqui no brasil tem gás butano em lata, entao basta comprar e encaixar a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHasjroker on 08/17/2011

First of all it's just a really cheap lighter compared to what you pay in regular shops, and even on DX this is one of the cheaper jet torches. Even though, it works perfectly. Also it doesn't use much gas, I use it daily and I fill it up once a week. I've had this lighter for about 18 months now and ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bytedz on 08/15/2011

Very cool design to lighter. Works amazing when it is full of butane. every push to ignite the light is pretty much dead on if it is full and has been used constantly. If you have let the lighter sitting for too long it will be needed to be warmed up because the igniter is a little rusty. The light will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxTalx on 06/13/2011

Its a good looking blue branner lighter , you need to fill gas, and when the gas is full its pretty much wind-proof, but the fire may went off if the gas is low combained with wind. the flame is good looking and strong and the lighters size is good, the lightning button is nice desined and overall its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydexendeVries on 06/19/2010

Gives hot, intense & focused flame. The flame flows directly wherever you turn the lighter (to the side and even down), so it's easy to ignite hard-to-access items/parts. Quickly and reliably (and thus safely!) ignites fireworks. Only takes one finger for operation. Ignites reliably every time. Is ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byperruptor on 05/15/2010

Lightweight, easy to use, and seemingly well-built. Strong jet flame, but not a flamethrower. Slight learning curve. (See Other Thoughts, below.) May require frequent filing. (I don't use it enough to say.) To get it to light every time, you have to depress the trigger partway for a second, then complete ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections