DX » Community » Reviews » VSTARCAM C7837WIP 720P 1.0MP Wi-Fi Security Surveillance IP Camera w/ Night Vision - Black (US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Very nice Ótimo PRODUTO Recommended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypinpin04250 on 06/24/2015

j'ai eu un peut de mal a configurer cette petite camera , mais aidé de GOOGLE , j'y suis arrivé !....ouf !..hé oui , tout est en anglais et je ne maitrise pas bien cette langue !... je suis complètement satisfait car le résultat est là !..toutes les fonctions sont ok et les images sont qualité PC... Read more

une camera IP de qualité ! une camera IP de qualité ! une camera IP de qualité !

Impression:good,muito bom,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymunidutta on 06/12/2015

Have used this product for 6 months now and have used it for my home security. Am able to view on my mobile phone or tablet from anywhere. The image is clear and the movement of the view is great as you can view 360 degrees. Definitely recommend this item.

Impression:good,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byCAAC on 06/12/2015

ótimo, entrega conforme anunciado, sem freto ou taxa alfandegária.

Impression:muito bom,Ótimo PRODUTO, prático.;

0 0 0

• posted by9425423 on 06/09/2015

Material de excelente qualidade. Estou tendo dificuldade na instalação ja que não vem manual em portugues e nem no You tube tem algum video de instalação que seja autossuficiente.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byrandymodder on 06/03/2015

Basically does what it's supposed to do. It's generally an entry level IP camera. And you get what you pay for. No nonsense, just connectivity to check on my home whenever i feel like it and to know i have peace of mind. I did not use the software that was recommend to be paired with this product... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byCrispyDuck on 05/30/2015

Pros: The PC software is easy to use when you have tried it a few times, but not very friendly and limited in features. (not tried the android s/w yet) There is a lot of alternative compatible software, so becomes more usefull as you experiment. The movement is very good and has a lot of if they... Read more

Impression:good product for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byjlbergo on 05/22/2015

Produto muito bom! Melhor marca do mercado Melhor custo beneficio

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bypsxfun on 04/23/2015

Pro's: This one is worth the money! Feels solid and you have it running in minutes. Con's: No european power cable (you have to cut the adapter cable and connect (solder for example) a normal power cable. Really satisfied about this one and gonna purchase 2 more.

0 0 0

• posted byswooper on 04/13/2015

it is an excellent choice for a home cam. it is cheap, quality and i can be run 7/24. if you are thinking to buy home camera, you this is the number one of the choises.

0 0 0

• posted bypedwil on 04/09/2015

Fácil instalação e muito boa a qualidade as imagens e alta resolução

Impression:Muito boa câmera,Panda tilt;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: