DX » Community » Reviews » VSTARCAM C7837WIP 720p WiFi Security IP Camera w/ Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful nice Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybkstevenson on 09/11/2017

Impression:good,Excelente;

Easy to use, ready within minutes after receiving it, goos image quality, nice night vision, good construction quality but not the best, overall a very good product.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfelipett on 08/07/2017

Impression:Useful,nice;

It works as supposed to, but the software provided is sometimes tricky. I had to configure it in different places, so everytime I had to, it worked in a different way. The imposition of having an account online to use the software is a downside too.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytlec on 06/08/2017

Impression:Worth the money;

decent camera for the money, this is actually my second camera .. pay close attention to the plug style i accidently chose the eu plug which required me to get an alternative adapter .. ive had it over a year and still works well

18 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykaidyb on 05/05/2017

Impression:Very good,Great quality,Worth the money;

This video was taken at night with my tablet Teclast Android 6.0. The chamber seems overwhelmingly good at night and during the day. The images and video quality both on wifi and 4G are top notch.

This video and pictures was taken are light dark night. This video and pictures was taken are light dark night. This video and pictures was taken are light dark night. This video and pictures was taken are light dark night.

18 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygabrielcosta1 on 05/01/2017

Impression:Excelente;

Excelente relação custo/benefício.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygrayone on 04/27/2017

Works as advertised. Managed to get it to connect with my IPCamViewer app. Takes a little more effort to get to the web server page and access it vs. the older 'Foscam' type IP cameras.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byanfes19 on 03/27/2017

ITS VERY EASY TO CONNECT

0 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywetmarket on 03/09/2017

Impression:Small, Nice and Useful;

Pro: Setup was easy and fast. Within minutes, I am able to view the image on my handphone. Price was okay for this quality and well-like by family members. Cons: Blinking LED light when in operation.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byElNigro on 02/26/2017

Impression:Very good,Great quality,Worth the money;

very easy to use. you get the camera, 5 minutes of installation and you have seceruity camera at your home.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byclery974 on 02/10/2017

Impression:Très bien;

bon produit simple à utiliser RAS

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere