DX » Community » Reviews » Free DDNS VSTARCAM T7837WIP 720p 1.0 MP Wireless Network Surveillance Camera w/ 10-IR LED - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very nice Recommended Good hardware Good quality camera
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeraB on 12/14/2014

I bought this a month ago and it is working very well. No issues, easy to install and easy to use. This is installed in-house so you can see what is going on at home with the kids while we are away Read more

Impression:good,Very nice,Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byJunkMeister on 12/10/2014

This camera does the job and has many nice features for the money. Image quality is decent and wireless range is very good. The night ability is excellent and can operate strictly by moonlight (full moon). The LED IR lighting works very well with excellent range. When the camera is seen at night by another ... Read more

Very good camera for the price Very good camera for the price Very good camera for the price Very good camera for the price Very good camera for the price Very good camera for the price Very good camera for the price Very good camera for the price

Impression:Good quality camera;

0 0 1

• posted by8842918 on 12/09/2014

Easy to install. No need to set-up DDNS for accesing the camera from internet, while using p2p connection. You have to use the eye4 application for android. No super easy user-friendly, but you will manage. This cheap camera is great for testing and getting know the possibilities of IP cameras. Read more

Impression:Great cheap camera;

0 0 0

• posted bysegepe on 11/05/2014

Pros: Its a very cheap wifi cam but with good picture and a very easy to understand software The alrm function and IR beam is Cons: I live in Sweden and the power adaptor doesnt fit in our wall jacks. Overall a product well worth its money. Read more

Impression:Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byFiusMX on 09/24/2014

working perfectly Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byYAPAVEMU on 09/22/2014

it is good camera but IT IS NOT HD. I choose it because it was claimed that it was HD but it is not better than any other standard ip camera. I had some trouble installing it since it waqs messing up my router. When I finally had a technician check it, I was able to log in and finally get it to work ... Read more

Impression:nice quality not 5*;

2 0 0

• posted byignacho on 09/16/2014

Pros: Buena calidad de imagen. La aplicación para tablet y smartphone funciona muy bien. La calidad del sonido no es la mejor, pero suficiente para comprender una conversación. Incluye micrófono. Fácil de configurar. Cons: Hasta el momento ninguna. Read more

Impression:Excelente cámara;

0 0 0

• posted bySobakus on 08/20/2014

Pros: Nicely built device Very silent movement Up to 720p Good night vision with 10 integated IR leds Very Stable WiFi (WPA2/TKIP) Includes wall mount Got it with a 28% discount ;) Support for non-IE browsers is quite good Can be operated and configured from any OS with a web browser (important: internal ... Read more

Impression:Good hardware, messy software;

0 0 0

• posted byasync on 07/25/2014

pros: good image quality, quiet operation of pan/tilt motors, has built in http/ftp/telnet server. cons: need to mess with it to get it to work independently of supplied DDNS. A bit expensive but bordering on a fair purchase so far.. under win7 cant get the ocx/activex to function correctly unless using ... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byCJChris on 11/28/2013

Very easy installation, no need for IP address configurations bla3x.. you just need to connect it to the internet and download the application,register and detect camera then youre all set. also works in android phones. Has great responsiveness as to rotating the camera. Lots of settings: brightness,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections