Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTeodor34 on 11/22/2013

Ingiliz anahtari görünümünde güzel bir çakmak..Tamami metalden imal edilmis olup manyetolu mekanizmaya sahip.. Eksileri boyutunun biraz minimal olmasi.. Genel olarak kaliteli bir ürün..Hediye edebilir veya kendiniz kullanarak çevrenizdekileri sasirtabilirsiniz.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byara1994 on 04/08/2013

it is very nice to decorate your home especially if you like tools and are passionate about them. It's a little lighter, beautiful, decorative, it is good for anything for cigarettes stove to make light if it is dark to show your friends that you are a true collector of lighters , it is a strong lighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrainDamaged on 11/24/2011

-Really nice and beautifull lighter -Strong lighter and quality seems really good -Price is cheap -Look like a mini wrench -Working good No con at all You can't go wrong by buying this lighter It would be nice if it could be use like a real wrench Put some butane in it and and you are ready to use it.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjordanreeves on 06/17/2011

one of the best lighters i have ever bought it was pretty cool because ive been looking for something thats i lighter but also with a bit of a twist and this fits the bill non ive looked everywhere for a lighter like that and for a couple of quid you cant go wrong specially means you get it with free ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlexFlow on 11/15/2010

its a nice toy, perfect for people who collect things shuch as lighters, in pictures it looks tiny, but it fits perfectly. easy to use, and working. mine came without gas, (i think that must be like that for the ship), so you will need to fill up for start using it. doesnt work like a real wrench is ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections