Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRebuild on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lights easier than my genuine zippo lighter. Flame adjustment. Easy and fast to refill. Really cheap. The lid snaps open and close very well. Very small size. So small i cant even feel it in my pocket. Cons:Flame blows out even in really small winds. Butane tank... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydga02155 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, lights easily. Good adjustment for gentle flame. Nice lighter that fits with folding metalic smoking pipe along with some smoking material in an Altoids tin. Cons:Flame tends to blow out in any sort of wind. The lighter is so small it does not hold very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to refill, the black finish on the outside has a great "rubbery" feeling to it. Very pleasant to hold. Flame is adjustable and works nicely. The inner piece pops out so you can replace the flint. Good build quality, feels nice and solid. Cons:no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaster0675 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very slim and fits anywhere easily. Great price for what you get also. Never failed lighting at all. Cons:The fuel tank is very small so it runs out of butane very quick which I don't like. What I also don't like is that when you open the top the gas starts to flo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddissett on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love these lighters for several reasons: * nice size for carrying in a pocket * they stay lit while they're open; don't have to keep pressing anything * they've all continued working until lost, stolen, or given away * they cost less than two disposables but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-well built -much smaller than I expected -very nice feeling "rubbery" finish on the outside -easy to fill -adjustable flame - the top comes off and you can replace the flint like you would in a Zippo lighter -inexpensive Cons:none OtherThoughts:Since... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquaiboi on 07/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY nice lighter, solid build, somewhat made of copper. very slim and sleek. everyone will like it.i ordered the black top one, and i got the black top one, lucky, not like some people Cons:given flint is crappy, but that's ok, any other zippo flint would work well too.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxTalx on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The biggest pro i have found it is the build guilty, this thing is unbreakable... while my house bein cleaned i found it on the floor thrown , while the floor had some water on, i tought that thats it, its done... than i cleaned him, and dryed him abit . IT WO... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenjaminNguyen on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great lighter. It is slim, strong, and has a very nice black rubber feel to it. The fuel tank is a bit small... but the lighter makes up for it in strength. Also, the flame come out when you open the lid, so no need to fiddle with it. Just spin the fli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayy42 on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Amazingly small - slimmer than a standard bic and only a bit wider and roughly just as tall - Cool spring-loaded hood feels just like a zippo - Fuel doesn't evaporate like a zippo - adjustable flame - Stealthy rubberized matte black finish Cons:- My biggest... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections