Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaemon2007 on 12/03/2014

Pros: Beautifull small lighter that has a fantastic feel to it, so good that I decided to get a seconden which according to DX is a little bigger. Small lighters have small amount of gas so the bigger one might be 100% perfect.. CONS :..unfortunally whene second lighter arrived after about 6 weeks, in ... Read more

I still like them after all..

Impression:still going ;

0 0 1

• posted byStevenSoo on 11/14/2014

This is the only review I will write because it's the best lighter I've ever owned, hands down, and I've bought more lighters from DX than I can count. This easily beats out a Zippo - easier and faster to refill because you don't have to dismantle it (just pop on your butane can and you're ready to go)... Read more

Impression:perfect,Best lighter ever;

0 0 0

• posted byRebuild on 06/09/2013

Lights easier than my genuine zippo lighter. Flame adjustment. Easy and fast to refill. Really cheap. The lid snaps open and close very well. Very small size. So small i cant even feel it in my pocket. Flame blows out even in really small winds. Butane tank is small. I don't like the rubbery finish. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydga02155 on 01/27/2013

Small, lights easily. Good adjustment for gentle flame. Nice lighter that fits with folding metalic smoking pipe along with some smoking material in an Altoids tin. Flame tends to blow out in any sort of wind. The lighter is so small it does not hold very much butane, so you need to refill it fairly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnPrice on 11/22/2012

Easy to refill, the black finish on the outside has a great "rubbery" feeling to it. Very pleasant to hold. Flame is adjustable and works nicely. The inner piece pops out so you can replace the flint. Good build quality, feels nice and solid. none The lighter is much smaller than I expected,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaster0675 on 10/16/2012

It is very slim and fits anywhere easily. Great price for what you get also. Never failed lighting at all. The fuel tank is very small so it runs out of butane very quick which I don't like. What I also don't like is that when you open the top the gas starts to flow so if its in your pocket and opens,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddissett on 09/28/2012

I love these lighters for several reasons: * nice size for carrying in a pocket * they stay lit while they're open; don't have to keep pressing anything * they've all continued working until lost, stolen, or given away * they cost less than two disposables but are refillable so last much longer - much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnPrice on 08/24/2012

-well built -much smaller than I expected -very nice feeling "rubbery" finish on the outside -easy to fill -adjustable flame - the top comes off and you can replace the flint like you would in a Zippo lighter -inexpensive none Since it is such a small lighter it runs out of fuel quickly, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquaiboi on 07/03/2011

VERY nice lighter, solid build, somewhat made of copper. very slim and sleek. everyone will like it.i ordered the black top one, and i got the black top one, lucky, not like some people given flint is crappy, but that's ok, any other zippo flint would work well too. lighter has little capacity. definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxTalx on 05/29/2011

The biggest pro i have found it is the build guilty, this thing is unbreakable... while my house bein cleaned i found it on the floor thrown , while the floor had some water on, i tought that thats it, its done... than i cleaned him, and dryed him abit . IT WORKED , it was still working... the build ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections