DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327B-1 Car Vehicle Mini Bluetooth OBD-II Code Reader Scanner Supports Android Cell Phone - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzlaboncz on 03/14/2014

- Small, good quality ABS plastic device. - No setup required, just plug in into the OBD port of the car, and ready to work. - BT pairing easy, the Android device and Windows laptop found it at once. - It is working perfectly with my VW Golf mkVI 1.4 TSI and Ford Focus 1.6 gen. 1. - There is a mini CD with lots of Windows applications. Nothing 'til ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCleveDK on 11/03/2013

Small and easy to fit. CD coming along with contains measuring software for diff. OS. Payed version is free with product. No need to buy from Android Market etc. Build quality seems ok. Could not make it connect to old android phone and laptop. Need cable to be sure it Works on phone or PC. Wil keep testing as phone needs renewal, and PC needs reinstall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssgard on 09/04/2013

nice cheap well built gadget you can place your android tablet on windshield and run rmp display like bad ass street racer application for android asks access for all possible functions of your smartphone. At the beginning I was afraid that this software contains viruses and etc interesting things it shows- fuel pressure in fuel ramp for common rail ... Read more

galaxy s4 screenshoot passat b6 2009 passat b6 2009
    0 0
  • posted bybacila on 08/30/2013

* Small - although could be even smaller * Wireless - no wires required * Extensive data can be read and simple Engine Check error light can be cleared (with right software of course) * Could be even smaller. On Citroen C5 was not able to close eyglasses box cover with OBD scanner attached. So diagnostics under real driving conditions was uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxoid555 on 08/27/2013

mini CD included, with software for Windows, Windows Mobile. Apple, Android Android Software is Torque, very good. With my Android phone Zopo ZX100, it didnt work (bluetooth connects, then lost) With my wife phone, works great! Shows all various info, about fifty parameters, including MPG. Very impressive and customizable gauges. My car is Suzuki SX4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaestradarespeto on 08/18/2013

Cheap, small, fits perfect in the lower zone under the steering in my KIA CEED SW a mynd in my HYUNDAI GETZ. Works perfect with my STAR A3000 android 2.1 using Torque Pro. Read all PID that are available in my cars indeed failure codes. Fits a red light to show power on, and white and green ones for TX/RX.Data transmission is smooth, without hicups ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections