DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 120dB Bicycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm
  • 5 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydule82 on 06/10/2014

- Price - Extra High Noise - Easy to use - No need for manual - Quick activation/ deactiation - No battery - Unable to unlock alarm without alarm goes on. - Quality - No screws Isolate battery with tape or something similar. Good for that price, excelent in fact. But there is no way to unlock it and deactivate it without sound beeeep :). Anyway, nobody ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapricor on 10/08/2013

1) Very sensitive to movement 2) Loud enough 3) Non-rust 4) Light Weight 5)Low Cost 6)1of 3 got free battery 1) Easy broken by hammer 2) No solar power needs battery 3) Not much security and mounting screws 4) 1 out of 3 need re-solder wire A metal case would be good. More security and mounting screws and nuts are required. Not only meant for bicycle.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandross on 07/27/2013

Very loud and sensitive,if you put it on your bicycle will be activated at a simple touch. Very good price, Comes with 2 keys One hard steel bracket A little bit big, I received it without any sort of screws,just the alarm and a steel bracket wich is a little bit small. Keys are very thin and can be easily bend. No instruction manual No package,only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7clints on 05/26/2013

Simple design. All products use the same key. I think you can not 120 dB, 90 dB is about the real volume. No delay, thus openin... VERY loud (multiply that by 100 times). This is good. - Thief cannot disarm the alarm without the key - Smart circuitry inside prevents shrill alarm from wailing continuously the whole day when activated, thereby helping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysailamaarit on 02/17/2013

Loadly enough to be effective anti-theft security alarm. Prevents thefts of bikes, but can also be used as security alarm for example at home door because of high dbs. In principle good alarm. very easy to use. Just put 9A battery in, then key in and turn it to the right direction, to the green area. But, there are also worse ones among these alarms.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 01/25/2013

I bought this bicycle alarm to scare the thieves. It has a good sound intensity, not very loud but it is OK. It has a key, which is better then the models with a code because you don't learn any codes and the energy consumption is lower. The batery (not included) it last very much. I have this product for over a year and stil works with the firs batery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlaca on 07/08/2012

Reliable operation, deter the stranger. Reliable operation, deter the stranger. Easy to fit small space. The item is out of reach. Simple design. All products use the same key. I think you can not 120 dB, 90 dB is about the real volume. No delay, thus opening an alarm. I am a bit disappointed, but if you watch the price is not reason to complain! Shipments ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarlonAtDX on 12/24/2011

Very loud, and good, usable, locking system. Also very sensitive, so don't touch your bike when it's activated. This has actually a nice effect, I have it on my bike and someone tried to steal my bike the other day. The alarm went off and he ran away! So, when you have this/buy this, you can go without worrying about someone stealing your bike. Did ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypoulman on 08/04/2011

I bought this bicycle alarm as a replacement to another I had which was activated by three buttons (ABC). The previous alarm consumed the battery very fast, even when it wasn't at standby. This one has a key, so it is totally switched off when not needed. Another good characteristic of this alarm is that it has a metal bracket that can be bent to fit ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydexuser on 06/30/2011

- VERY loud (multiply that by 100 times). This is good. - Thief cannot disarm the alarm without the key - Smart circuitry inside prevents shrill alarm from wailing continuously the whole day when activated, thereby helping you to save battery life. - Compact shape fits nicely in the palm of an adult's hand. Can be mounted anywhere, not just on bicycle.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections