DX » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 120dB Bicycle Anti-Theft Security Alarm
  • 5 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydule82 on 06/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price - Extra High Noise - Easy to use - No need for manual - Quick activation/ deactiation Cons:- No battery - Unable to unlock alarm without alarm goes on. - Quality - No screws OtherThoughts:Isolate battery with tape or something similar. Bottomline:Good for that p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapricor on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) Very sensitive to movement 2) Loud enough 3) Non-rust 4) Light Weight 5)Low Cost 6)1of 3 got free battery Cons:1) Easy broken by hammer 2) No solar power needs battery 3) Not much security and mounting screws 4) 1 out of 3 need re-solder wire OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandross on 07/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very loud and sensitive,if you put it on your bicycle will be activated at a simple touch. Very good price, Comes with 2 keys One hard steel bracket Cons:A little bit big, I received it without any sort of screws,just the alarm and a steel bracket wich is a little bit sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7clints on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple design. All products use the same key. I think you can not 120 dB, 90 dB is about the real volume. No delay, thus openin... Cons:VERY loud (multiply that by 100 times). This is good. - Thief cannot disarm the alarm without the key - Smart circuitry inside prevent... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysailamaarit on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Loadly enough to be effective anti-theft security alarm. Prevents thefts of bikes, but can also be used as security alarm for example at home door because of high dbs. In principle good alarm. very easy to use. Just put 9A battery in, then key in and turn it to the righ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this bicycle alarm to scare the thieves. It has a good sound intensity, not very loud but it is OK. It has a key, which is better then the models with a code because you don't learn any codes and the energy consumption is lower. The batery (not included) it las... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlaca on 07/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reliable operation, deter the stranger. Reliable operation, deter the stranger. Easy to fit small space. The item is out of reach. Cons:Simple design. All products use the same key. I think you can not 120 dB, 90 dB is about the real volume. No delay, thus opening an alar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarlonAtDX on 12/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very loud, and good, usable, locking system. Also very sensitive, so don't touch your bike when it's activated. This has actually a nice effect, I have it on my bike and someone tried to steal my bike the other day. The alarm went off and he ran away! So, when you have... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypoulman on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this bicycle alarm as a replacement to another I had which was activated by three buttons (ABC). The previous alarm consumed the battery very fast, even when it wasn't at standby. This one has a key, so it is totally switched off when not needed. Anot... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydexuser on 06/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- VERY loud (multiply that by 100 times). This is good. - Thief cannot disarm the alarm without the key - Smart circuitry inside prevents shrill alarm from wailing continuously the whole day when activated, thereby helping you to save battery life. - Compact s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections