- Extra High Noise
- Easy to use
- No need for manual
- Quick activation/ deactiation - No battery
- Unable to unlock alarm without alarm goes on.
- No screws Isolate battery with tape or something similar. Good for that price, excelent in fact. But there is no way to unlock it and ... Read more
1) Very sensitive to movement 2) Loud enough 3) Non-rust 4) Light Weight 5)Low Cost 6)1of 3 got free battery 1) Easy broken by hammer 2) No solar power needs battery 3) Not much security and mounting screws 4) 1 out of 3 need re-solder wire A metal case would be good. More security and mounting screws ... Read more
Very loud and sensitive,if you put it on your bicycle will be activated at a simple touch.
Very good price,
Comes with 2 keys One hard steel bracket A little bit big,
I received it without any sort of screws,just the alarm and a steel bracket wich is a little bit small.
Keys are very thin and can be ... Read more
Simple design. All products use the same key. I think you can not 120 dB, 90 dB is about the real volume. No delay, thus openin... VERY loud (multiply that by 100 times). This is good. - Thief cannot disarm the alarm without the key - Smart circuitry inside prevents shrill alarm from wailing continuously ... Read more
Loadly enough to be effective anti-theft security alarm. Prevents thefts of bikes, but can also be used as security alarm for example at home door because of high dbs. In principle good alarm. very easy to use. Just put 9A battery in, then key in and turn it to the right direction, to the green area.... Read more
I bought this bicycle alarm to scare the thieves. It has a good sound intensity, not very loud but it is OK. It has a key, which is better then the models with a code because you don't learn any codes and the energy consumption is lower. The batery (not included) it last very much. I have this product ... Read more
Reliable operation, deter the stranger. Reliable operation, deter the stranger. Easy to fit small space. The item is out of reach. Simple design. All products use the same key. I think you can not 120 dB, 90 dB is about the real volume. No delay, thus opening an alarm. I am a bit disappointed, but if ... Read more
Very loud, and good, usable, locking system.
Also very sensitive, so don't touch your bike when it's activated.
This has actually a nice effect, I have it on my bike and someone tried to steal my bike the other day. The alarm went off and he ran away! So, when you have this/buy this, you can go without ... Read more
I bought this bicycle alarm as a replacement to another I had which was activated by three buttons (ABC). The previous alarm consumed the battery very fast, even when it wasn't at standby. This one has a key, so it is totally switched off when not needed. Another good characteristic of this alarm is ... Read more
- VERY loud (multiply that by 100 times). This is good.
- Thief cannot disarm the alarm without the key
- Smart circuitry inside prevents shrill alarm from wailing continuously the whole day when activated, thereby helping you to save battery life.
- Compact shape fits nicely in the palm of an adult'... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.