DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI to 2*HDMI Split Y-Cable (30.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfillet on 07/26/2013

It's cheap and durable. This is important. The build quality is also very good. I've messed up when I bought, because I thought I could use this to split one HDMI IN into TWO. What it really does is to split ONE HDMI OUT into TWO. I'm using it on my receiver, that only has one HDMI Out. With it I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielcassel on 02/14/2013

Very useful, but nothing really found. Conneting the hdmi cable in two devices its complicaded. For you want two videos in two devices is really good but i belive if you´ll need two hdmi cable identicals for audio are useful. Very useful, but nothing really found. Conneting the hdmi cable in two ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byZFerracini on 01/30/2013

It is a good device, but I needed a device to share the same source of video in two Televisions, this device do the opposite receives two devices to connect in one tv. Its is good to TV that gets only one HDMI input. NIHIL. I can't see nothing cons on this device. Good materials used to assembly the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfelar98 on 09/07/2012

Well, it is the cheapest on DX it supports 1080p on 1 screen. It also supports 600x800 on dual screen. It is the cheapest 2x HDMI splitter on dealextreme I buyed this to connect my laptop to a 1080p projector and a lcd as a preview. I got it to work when you boot your pc and have the adapter inserted ... Read more

0 0 11

• posted byrifasouza on 06/03/2011

There is not advantages to this product. There is not advantages to this product. There is not advantages to this product. The product does not work as proposed to work. When I turn on both devices (TV and Receiver), stops working. Did not work for what I intended, to have 2 sources of video and 1 output.... Read more

1 0 8

• posted bycardaw29 on 04/09/2011

Used for Playstation 3. I have a 60" Sony LED tv we use to watch blueray movies delivered by ps3, and for watching HDTV. We also have a 42 inch LCD tv mounted above the 60" used for the kids to play ps3 games while we watch tv on the 60" Sony. This is the reason we bought this HDMI splitter. The problem ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bymarcoamf1977 on 11/16/2009

Sturdy and supposedly gold-plated connection. Did not work for what I intended, to have 2 sources of video and 1 output. It's the opposite - split one video signal to 2 tvs. Bigger than I thought. The big part is like 4cm x 4cm x 5cm. You can try and use it like a "switch" if you keep connecting the ... Read more

4 0 3

• posted byZizao on 06/23/2009

Works as advertised. I'm using this backwards. I'm conecting one projector to two fonts of video (HDTV and a DVD). I only tryied one at a time . well build and sturdy enouph. Not one so far. Not one so far. Not one so far. Not one so far. Not one so far. Not one so far. Funciona, pelo menos ligando um ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections