DX » Community » Reviews » A-002 Big Horse Head Style Latex Face Mask for Party - Light Brown
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndnqanguie3m on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hilarous mask, definetly makes people laugh when they see it LOL. build quality seems really good, stays in shape and has a hole in the mouth part so that you can see out of it. i could imagine this to be a perfect costume for a party. looks best when used with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaviMagal on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've laughed so hard since I bought it! It's absolutely useless, but still absolutely funny. It's a MUST HAVE! The quality is OK for the price, it appears to worth it. A lot of friends are asking me about it, like "oh, dude, where do you find it?". I'm surely re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantana.tiago on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easily the coolest item you can get on DX Looks as good and as goofy as the one in the picture, guaranteed to get lots of laughs with this Real synthetic hair/fur on top Cons:Can get a bit hot in there, and I wouldn't recommend to someone who's claustrophobic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelTeru on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, goofy, great hit at parties. The meme might have died a bit, but people still recognize and love it. Cons:Vision is hampered and you get sweaty after a while, but that's to be expected. You will not be able to walk around in this for an entire party. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFinBuyer1994 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Hilarious looking mask, you'll have lots of fun with it. Perfect for pranking people with it or just to wear it on parties, halloween etc. You won't get it any cheaper than this, price may be lower on some other places, but with shipping costs, it usually costs... Read more

Showing how the mask looks like
    0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good quality, the latex is sufficiently strong and comfortable at touch. - Very funny and fashion, you will be the center of the attention wherever you go. Success in costume parties, everyone takes pictures with you. - Realistic, it seems like a real horse Cons:... Read more

6 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections