DX » Community » Reviews » Z-12 Portable Mini Music Speaker w/ FM / TF Slot - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaymondvV on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very loud and clear sound. Its very small so you can take it with you very easy. It's heavy and does not feel like its a cheap toy or anything. I bought the black one and it looks great. Cons:The buttons for next, searching and volume are the same buttons and is a bit dif... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiggie on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very well built speaker and sounds great. It is unbelievably loud for it's size. The built in battery seems to last forever. I can't get over how heavy it is for it's size feels solid for sure. Cons:Would have been nice if there was a way to store the cable insi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLamKaYau on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This speaker is loud and is very compact. At high volume, there's a bit of distortion. Lower the volume down a bit then it is OK. I plan to put it in my bike, connect to the phone and enjoy the ride & the music together. The sound quality is decent for the price. Cons... Read more

2 1
  • posted bymagistar2 on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This music box is a wonderful thing. It blew my mind with its desigb, sound, quality and low price. It is really cool and trendy and very useful in everyday hip use. I personally use it everyday and I like it. Cons:There is only one con that I would like to mention. The s... Read more

music box music box2 music box 3
    1 1
  • posted bySoftisen on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good speakers. The sound is very good, and not like other speakers I have bought from China before. This is perfect to have on the beach on vacation or on a picnic. There are also radio (FM) on this so that you can hear on the radio too. Cons:This antenna... Read more

very very good speaker! very very good speaker! very very good speaker!
    3 1
  • posted byJosyelols on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is LOUD! If you put sound level at max, it almost makes the little box jumps. - Its very small. The entire radio fits inside my hand. - The LED light makes a really cool effect, and its very bright at a dark room. You can cover it pretty easily if you dont want lig... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections