DX » Community » Reviews » Z-12 Portable Mini Music Speaker w/ FM / TF Slot - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaymondvV on 06/29/2014

Very loud and clear sound. Its very small so you can take it with you very easy. It's heavy and does not feel like its a cheap toy or anything. I bought the black one and it looks great. The buttons for next, searching and volume are the same buttons and is a bit difficult and needs time getting used ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiggie on 05/23/2014

This is a very well built speaker and sounds great. It is unbelievably loud for it's size. The built in battery seems to last forever. I can't get over how heavy it is for it's size feels solid for sure. Would have been nice if there was a way to store the cable inside the speaker some way other than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminhangre on 05/16/2014

Very small, and very powerful sound. The metal body makes it sturdy, mine already fell some times and is still like new. SD card, USB drive, radio and line in all in just a little box. The bass is not all that powerfull, but you can't expect better from such a little box. Use it every day at my work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 05/12/2014

This speaker is loud and is very compact. At high volume, there's a bit of distortion. Lower the volume down a bit then it is OK. I plan to put it in my bike, connect to the phone and enjoy the ride & the music together. The sound quality is decent for the price. A few points worth to mention: i)... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bymagistar2 on 05/07/2014

This music box is a wonderful thing. It blew my mind with its desigb, sound, quality and low price. It is really cool and trendy and very useful in everyday hip use. I personally use it everyday and I like it. There is only one con that I would like to mention. The same buttons for previous and next ... Read more

music box music box2 music box 3

1 0 1

• posted byGhossler on 04/30/2014

The product does what its suppose 2, the sd card inside of it works well, the music is pretty good for this price and size of speaker. Quality is decent enough! and everything works! So i am very glad with this product No cons at all but the only thing is that the battery doesnt last very long. And the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoftisen on 04/02/2014

Very good speakers. The sound is very good, and not like other speakers I have bought from China before. This is perfect to have on the beach on vacation or on a picnic. There are also radio (FM) on this so that you can hear on the radio too. This antenna is inside the wire so you have to have the have ... Read more

very very good speaker! very very good speaker! very very good speaker!

2 0 3

• posted byPsalm23 on 11/27/2013

really easy to use just plug in or insert micro SD card with mp3 files dropped on and away you go. Battery easily does 9 hours from 16gb micro SD card non stop. Loud from such a small thing Radio don't tune in without lead attached to act as aerial. Doesn't have Bluetooth :-( seems to be a good little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosyelols on 08/25/2013

- It is LOUD! If you put sound level at max, it almost makes the little box jumps. - Its very small. The entire radio fits inside my hand. - The LED light makes a really cool effect, and its very bright at a dark room. You can cover it pretty easily if you dont want light in your room. - The LED light ... Read more

1 0 12

• posted bybr101 on 08/13/2013

De utilização simples. A base, que serviria aparentemente apenas para apoiá-lo, transfere parte da onda sonora para a superfície que ele encontra-se apoiado, e e esta superfície acaba retransmitindo e amplificando o som. Até o momento, a única opinião contr&#22... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections