DX » Community » Reviews » EYKI NBW0ME7211 Self-Winding Mechanical Skeleton Genuine Leather Band Wrist Watch - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMallorick79 on 04/01/2014

The watch face design is eye-catching, something a bit out of the ordinary for watches. I appreciate the clear glass at the back of the watch - it's nice to watch the weight spin around. I found the strap to be of reasonable quality for the price and though a bit stiff at first, it softens with wear. The knob is easy to access and turn. This timepiece ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDraser1994 on 03/05/2014

It is really good, for that price it couldnt be better. Its smart and looks more expensive than you can think when you take it. Its a gentleman watch. I love it and soon i'm going to buy any more watch. In the picture it looks bigger than really its, i like it size. I upload a photo where you can see from diferents points. I hope it works enough time,... Read more

MIXPHOTOS
    0 0
  • posted bySymber on 09/11/2013

Nice, nice, nice. Watch design is excelent. Watch glass is good. Inside, everything moves and rotates - it is cool. Accuracy is no problem. The mechanism inside looks well. Strap could be improved or metal. It will probably soon wear out. Caution ! The inside of the watch isn´t the color of brass. It makes colored glass top. But it doesn´t ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections