DX » Community » Reviews » EYKI NBW0ME7211 Self-Winding Mechanical Skeleton Genuine Leather Band Wrist Watch - Black
Customer’s impression:
Excellent watch ! Really Nice!!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrprisius on 12/03/2014

Very good quality watch, i am impressed by the material quality and the mechanical movement is pleasant to look. Awesome watch for that price ! I will buy more for my family and my friends. Read more

Impression:Excellent watch !;

0 0 0

• posted byconraddo on 09/20/2014

The watch is so amazing! Its really good looking and its attract all attention to him! It have a very good quality, the bracelet is very good, good material. Everybody looks to him, and some people even praised him! I'm really happy with this purchase. Buy It! Read more

Impression:Really Nice!!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byMallorick79 on 04/01/2014

The watch face design is eye-catching, something a bit out of the ordinary for watches. I appreciate the clear glass at the back of the watch - it's nice to watch the weight spin around. I found the strap to be of reasonable quality for the price and though a bit stiff at first, it softens with wear.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDraser1994 on 03/05/2014

It is really good, for that price it couldnt be better. Its smart and looks more expensive than you can think when you take it. Its a gentleman watch. I love it and soon i'm going to buy any more watch. In the picture it looks bigger than really its, i like it size. I upload a photo where you can see ... Read more

MIXPHOTOS

0 0 0

• posted bySymber on 09/11/2013

Nice, nice, nice. Watch design is excelent. Watch glass is good. Inside, everything moves and rotates - it is cool. Accuracy is no problem. The mechanism inside looks well. Strap could be improved or metal. It will probably soon wear out. Caution ! The inside of the watch isn´t the color of brass.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections