DX » Community » Reviews » BTS-06 Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker w/ Suction Cup for Iphone 5 - Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHellyus on 06/02/2014

I use my speaker everytime im in the shower, or when im in the pool. Great bluetooth range, with great soud quality and with a nice design. The phone function works great with my ipad and iphone, dont need to get out of the shower to answer calls anymore. I own a blue one, and a friend wanted a green one after I got mine, and they are great so I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiliotechdeck on 02/19/2014

Small, loud, easy to use, great Walter resistance, you can make phone calls while you are taking a shower, it is compatible with any phone ore tablet, it is light weight, simple, easy to configure. Not resistant, does not stick well to some windows, battery is not great, it does not show the battery percentage on android phones, not the best built quality,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBattista on 02/04/2014

configuration is very very simple long lasting battery rechargeable via USB sound quality is very very good for such a simple object bass quality is good even at high volume sound is very loud suction cup is good and firm microphone is good buttons are clear and useful bluetooth range is quite good, you can have your phone on your bed and take a shower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycecejov on 07/06/2013

Amazing! I was very surprised with this little stuff! no needs of manual! Just connect to my ipod and Galaxy S 3 and start play! AMAZING sound! Very soft material - silicone , color is clear blue! Very good product. Easy for use! Very convenience buttons! No cons! A little remark - not included manual in the package, but no need! This is the perfect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections