DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Wireless Transceiver Dongle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk3bab on 05/30/2014

Feels quite solid. I don't think it will fall apart at first. The power drain is quite low when it's on standby, measured to 35mA. (measured by taking out the OBD fuse and sticking my multimeter in) I'm sure you can leave it plugged in when you leave the car without emptying the car battery. Being wireless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetkakis on 12/01/2013

Really fast connection and easy to handle with it. The cd has a lot of programms to use with it.. Clear fault codes, you could looking dynamic characteristics of engine!!!, I think that it takes me some time to find all the functionality of it!! Its size. Its a quite bit big!! But is is also practical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatsa1 on 10/27/2013

Fast connection and easy to use. You can find a lot of software to use it with mobile devices to monitor sensor work/speed/rpm and so on. Clear fault codes. Depending on software you can use this device for fuel economy device as some software can get info about throttle position and max load to calculate ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byatsa1 on 10/02/2013

Very good and fast data transmission. Easy to use. Bluetooth connection makes using it very comfortable even with Android devices. Was able to clear trouble codes. Can monitor real time data what your car supports so used it to display outside temp and RPM on my android while driving. Little bit big ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections