DX » Community » Reviews » For Ipod Original-Style 2nd-Generation 1A USB Charger
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidci on 01/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks nice, compact, but that's about it. Cons:Didn't work as described. Can't charge an iphone, can't charge a Razr, no good. Both devices recognize that something is plugged in but the charger does not have enough power to actually charge the devices. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrpgdonkey on 04/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like the real one, performs just like the real one, and costs much less. It feels very solid and the plug connector even disconnects, like on all the apple power adapters. It came in an apple box to make it look even more authentic; it could fool many pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrjames on 01/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very happy, works with my ipod touch. The price for one of these in the store is $29 so its a really good deal. This made me very happy because it is less then $6 and very much worth the money I paid for it. Cons:There is a 2$ one but not sure if its any good. I am very h... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections