DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader with Cover and Keychain
  • 5 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycuteshilin on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Very cheap - Very usefull - Reads my 4 Gb micro SD perfectly - easy to use: Plug and Play - I liked the protecting sleeve BR: - Muito barato - Muito útil - leu meu micro SD de 4 Gb perfeitamente - Fácil de usar: Plug e Play - Gostei da capinha protetora Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCumLaude on 03/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-It's small and very easy to use. -It's very cheap for a microSD reader. -It does read my 4 gb hc microSD, witch some expensive readers don't read for some reason. -Build quality is nice and proper. -In my opinion it looks good: it's flashy orange so it's not eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprojetof on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Very cheap! - Good transfer Speed (about 80mb/sec) - Recognized my 8GB microSDHC - It comes with a good enclosure - It's small, you can use as a Keychain - Very nice color. Cons:- The cord you should use as a keychain, but don't use to pull it from your compu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 11/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I have a few microSD cards unused, and decided to use them as thumbdrives. I needed a small inexpensive device to plug them into the USB port. This little reader is exactly what I needed! Well made, works fine - and inexpensive!! I've got to order a few more of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykabelsatan89 on 08/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Very cheap! -A great way to use old micro sd cards lying around -easy to use -small and light Cons:mine broke after about a month, I had used it in my xbox 360 and when I tried to detach it, the card reader dissasembled with parts flying everywhere. I was lucky I found... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasJigsaw on 07/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:In English: The adapter is very useful for those who need to transfer data to a memory card and does not has a USB cable around. Can be used as a keychain as it is very small.The price is very low Portugues: O adaptador é muito util para quem precisa trans... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHearon on 04/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is small. You can put it on your key chain. Very useful, if you go somewhere, where you can't bring so much equipment. Then there is your key chain with 16+ GB memory... I think this is very nice with it's price, amazing. Cons:The build quality isn't good at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnrique1993 on 04/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's very cheap and it works like a charm. The speed is good enough and it's really tiny. You can take it with you wherever you go a it's an advantage. It works really well with my 8gb microSD and with my 2gb microSD. It does its job! Cons:The build quality of course it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBSeward on 03/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This device holds the Micro SD card perfectly, and fits into the Micro SD slot on my car radio. I needed a TINY card holder due to lack of space where the USB slot is on the dashboard of the Kia. This fills the bill perfectly, and works great. I'll never use a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydocontra on 02/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is cheap, one of the cheapest i saw. It is small. It has something about my mouse's plug size. It supports microSDHC. I tested with 4Gb and 8Gb Sandisk and Kingstone MicroSDHCs and they worked fine. My Nokia 1Gb MicroSD works fine also. It has a keychain witch is grea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections