DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader with Cover and Keychain
  • 5 star 15 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• So-so

posted by shadowsill on 06/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-Really really small.

-Works.

-Different colors, I like to have a different color for each different size sd card I use, so I can quickly see how big the drive is.

Cons:

-Bad design. I had several of these that looked identical on first inspection, so I bought this thinking it was the same, but there is a very tiny difference - the one I had before has the string attached through a loop in the plastic, so it won't come off unless the plastic breaks. These have the string attached through a loop in the aluminum, and *two separate pieces are used to make the loop*. This means the aluminum doesn't have to break for the string to fall off - it only has to bend a tiny tiny bit. So one string was off on arrival. One other fell off within five minutes of use.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

-If you are just going to have this lying around your desk all the time, this might be okay. But because of the strings falling off, you absolutely should not use this as a keychain, you should never pull on the string to get it out of the USB port, you should never carry the thing by the string - it will fall off and you will risk losing the entire device.

Not recommended.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections