DX » Community » Reviews » Dicsong Charming Operator's Stereo Headset with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/190cm Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWQing on 06/15/2013

It should be the best headset you could find on DE at the price - if you get a properly functioning one. Mine surprised me when it arrived. It's turgid, pretty and has the best sound. I mean I always purchase earphones or headphones around this price on DE and I read reviews carefully before I buy, and clearly this headset has the best sound quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsychoticbitch on 08/25/2012

Strong wired, long and resistant. very nice color for girls. confortable. The material quality is excellent, good volume control. Nothing to complain about this product, it's nice and cheap. maybe other colours, would be nice. Excellent build. Have a stylish design 100% recommended.Its good choice for small price! Great headphones! The sound is excellent!... Read more

packaging the product
    0 0
  • posted byodenix on 09/07/2011

it was wery safely packaged. i thougt, they wuld be a bit bigger, but that does not matter. they look very good, i already had compliments about the way they look. and the sound is very good, i like that it has a volum controler, very comfy. the pink cover on the earphone is quite fragile plastic, i thought they would be a bit stronger, but if you carry ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections