DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to Micro USB Male Data + Charging Cable - Black (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
Simple works Just a normal cable that works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuantis on 09/25/2014

Slightly shorter than expected but still exactly what I was looking for. I don't end up with a rats nest of cables in my bag and I can easily charge my phone connected to my laptop sitting on a table. A great product to throw in the bottom of you bag and forget about it but super handy to have when you ... Read more

Impression:Simple,works;

0 0 0

• posted byazirinsr on 09/03/2014

Pros: - Really short, good for data transmission and charging is really fast with it. - Reliable enough for flashing custom roms/firmware on my smartphone and tables. - Quality is good for it's price. Cons: - No buy 1 free 1 promo for a new customer like me :). - Wish the postage would be faster for ... Read more

My review

Impression:Just a normal cable that works;

0 0 0

• posted byBSeward on 03/12/2014

I bouight this because sometimes you need a short charge cable for your phone or other USB device. This cable fits me needs exactly. Short length, so I haven't got wires all over my desk, and the cable connectors fit my power supply and phone perfectly. Data transfer through the cable is perfect, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysquarecircuits on 02/10/2014

This cable is short, and it charges your phone quick because it has a very low resistance and so it can carry a big current. My phone (galaxy s3) went from 30 to 80 percent using an apple charger in just one hour. It can be transported very easily or stuck in a drawer for easy access to phone charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykopardin on 01/16/2014

-it can be used in any platform such as tablets, pc, mac etc.. -it works perfectly with devices. -the price is the best. -performance of the data transfer is very amazing and spectacular. -the size of the item is very small to reach to everywhere. -it cannot be use with iphone and other apple devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykisscsaba on 10/16/2013

It does what it promises - I bought this to be used with a mobile battery charger as that came with a long cable. No quality problems till now. Shiny black plastic connectors. Cable a bit stiff, and no cable break protection - but that's all. It really does what it offers - simple charging cable. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimista on 08/12/2013

No material problems It's really 10 cm, so it is not so long, but it perfect for short range Useful for charging or data transfering, correct speed, no hidden bugs Cheap quality, but i think i do not need better quality, it is perfect for me, and this is only a mini cable, not need so high quality maybe ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections