DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Boxing / MMA Cotton Wrist Protection Hand Band - Black + Yellow (2 PCS / 2.5m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfotopolicolor on 02/12/2014

Very good and sturdy, easy handling, very good price, help not hurt the hand using boxing glove. Excellent product, yet no defects found, I have no complaints about this product. Very good for beginners and helps to not hurt their hands during boxing training. The product fits perfectly (if placed correctly)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlackMax888 on 11/18/2013

I am a fitness instructor and do boxing. Advantages and merits of this product are many: 1. These bandages for boxing of quality material. 2. Affordable price. I was lucky, I bought them at a discount for, 3.45 dollars. 3. Bandages - this is something without which you can not do if you decide to start ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenigbaires on 10/24/2013

Buen producto, fácil de colocar y usar, negro queda más lindo. Con las tradicionales tiras, después de un tiempo empiezan a aflojarse, cosa que con esta banda no pasa - Good product, easy to install and use, black is nicer. With traditional strips, after a time become loose, which does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclauagui on 10/22/2013

+++ Well designed, good material, and confortable to use. +++ Good price for the quality offered. +++ Fits very Well, even though it is not as long as others, and the material is not elastic. + No cons up to now!!! When I practice, it protects in a perfect manner my wrists and knucles. You can easily ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections