DX » Community » Reviews » Sport Boxing / MMA Cotton Wrist Protection Hand Band - Black + Yellow (2 PCS / 2.5m)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfotopolicolor on 02/12/2014

Very good and sturdy, easy handling, very good price, help not hurt the hand using boxing glove. Excellent product, yet no defects found, I have no complaints about this product. Very good for beginners and helps to not hurt their hands during boxing training. The product fits perfectly (if placed correctly) and can be utlizados any other type of sport.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackMax888 on 11/18/2013

I am a fitness instructor and do boxing. Advantages and merits of this product are many: 1. These bandages for boxing of quality material. 2. Affordable price. I was lucky, I bought them at a discount for, 3.45 dollars. 3. Bandages - this is something without which you can not do if you decide to start training hard knocks. The disadvantage to this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenigbaires on 10/24/2013

Buen producto, fácil de colocar y usar, negro queda más lindo. Con las tradicionales tiras, después de un tiempo empiezan a aflojarse, cosa que con esta banda no pasa - Good product, easy to install and use, black is nicer. With traditional strips, after a time become loose, which does not happen with this band En realidad no tiene contras,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclauagui on 10/22/2013

+++ Well designed, good material, and confortable to use. +++ Good price for the quality offered. +++ Fits very Well, even though it is not as long as others, and the material is not elastic. + No cons up to now!!! When I practice, it protects in a perfect manner my wrists and knucles. You can easily learn how to wrap your hands with it, and feel safe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections