DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain (Random Color)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArtursPupausis on 04/02/2012

It is small Strap more quality than kingsons adapter Came to me broken: I had to squeeze it to connect the TF card. Always when I pluged TF reader in the PC it asked me to format the memory card and do not shown the Volume label. TF card hardly gets in and out I want to use my fast TF card to install OS trought it on my netbook(Samsung n220p), because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltelelel on 08/01/2009

small and compact has a keychain very flimsy has a compact style usb slot that could cause confusion, i think all usb devices should have the square metal casing if you insert the micro sd card the wrong way, you would need to crack the card reader open to get your micro sd card back wrinkles the back part of the micro sd card where the memory is, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytekster on 07/13/2009

Easy to use. Small and compact as compared to other microSD card readers. A bit tough to insert into the USB port, but should be able to smoothen things after a few usage. USB ports on PC have different orientation, non-geeks may wonder why it can't be inserted. Definitely a useful item to have, especially with many mobile phones using microSD these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunderground007 on 06/29/2009

Its great cause its small Works Well Has the strap, its removable but I attached it onto my DS so I will always have it handy gets hot when its left in the usb slot. can be very hot, hot enough for you to let go of it if you touch the tip of it where it plugs into the usb port Its great cause its small Works Well Has the strap, its removable but I attached ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections