DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - White + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycanpic on 06/03/2014

Good tuner with well supported RTL2832U chipset. I ended up using it with the free ARGUS TV software which works well for what I wanted. Standard TV coax connector so no converter cables. Receives all the same AU TV stations as my TV when connected to a real antenna. Supplied software fine for viewing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexvermaat on 05/15/2014

This is not just a DVB-T TV stick, but because it's equipped with a RTL2832U+R820T chipset, a far more versatile tuner. You can also receive FM radio, air traffic radio, DAB(+), weather satellite images and a lot more with the right software. You can also use it on a Linux-based settopbox, like Dreambix,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLventtt on 05/14/2014

i bought this device to catch ads-b data from planes that is flying near by and i gotta admit this device without spending money on the antenna itself i was able to catch feeds from planes around 100km^2 (the antenna is placed on a balcony of a 6 floor apmt. with a clear view) the device seems to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyuksas on 05/07/2014

remote controls works well, picture quality is good having hard time to get it working properly. There was no way i could get it to work on windows 8.1(tried hard, and took loads of time), so i installed windows 7 just to see if tuner is not damaged or something. Software provided didn't work on windows ... Read more

0 1 2

• posted byoriol414 on 04/14/2014

Cheap, well-constructed. very usseful to listen de radio and watch de tv. I use it to watch the tv in the tv computer. You can listen vfh and uhf bands. The included antena dosen't receiver more than 3-4 tv channels if you are at home. The software only works in windows. You have to change the pc drivers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysabotajj on 04/11/2014

Its easy to install, drivers are not problematic and the chipset is very common used, so, posibile to work with variety of programs. FM radio works very good. it got the best receiption i have ever seen , even more than my HIFI. the software inside is evaluation. doesnt have serial number. still looking ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byprogx on 03/11/2014

Works perfectly with the SDRSharp even with the supplied antenna (that's because there is a lot of strong signals around the place where I live). Haven't tried the DVB-T reception yet, but I guess it'll work as well. It causes a huge CPU load (which is normal, because all the demodulation needs to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsydriade on 02/04/2014

Nice cheap dongle. Does the job. Based on R820T tuner and RTL2832U controller as promised. Board contains ESD protection diode. Suitable for ADS-B reception (even with included tiny antenna) and other radio amateur activities. Also could be used for normal operation as a DVB-T / DAB / FM dongle. Cheap ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWafel on 01/29/2014

it's cheap, and gets the job done as software defined radio. I was able to receive various signals, starting from small rf pilots, through weather stations, on big ships and planes ending. Form-factro of the device is okay, I like the fact, that I can plug in any normal antenna (big antenna connector)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylagel on 01/23/2014

I wanted a TV adapter for my PC especially when going on vacation. This is perfect because it is very sensitive, so much so that the supplied antenna that seemed unnecessary at first is sufficient in most cases. Another positive point is the antenna jack is universal and does not require rare, fragile ... Read more

Drill all possible holes Final size holes Add an indicator LED It looks much nicer now.

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections