DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - White + Silver
Customer’s impression:
perfect None Correct Works as advertized RTL-SDR
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricsi on 01/28/2015

This is the perfect Realtek 2832U Software Defined Radui USB Stick with the R820T Tuner. It comes with a PAL antenna connector and a matching PAL antenna. You can use a SMA antenna adapter to connect SMA Antennas or LNA4All ampliier and/or a HamItUp Upconverter. For example you can decode with to... Read more

Perfect RTL Software Defined Radio USB stick

Impression:RTL-SDR;

0 0 0

• posted by8856248 on 01/15/2015

Very useful dongle with sdr support for great price. Works with rtl-sdr driver in linux. Only con is antenna but after change for bigger it's good receiver.

Impression:rtl-sdr support;

0 0 0

• posted bydrartemy on 11/04/2014

Pros: It works just out of the box. It has standard anntenna plug, so I can use my own. It is small enough so it fits nicely in the back of the computer. Cons: The software for TV is just an evaluation, it would be nice if a free tv software was provided. Other thoughts: I bought it for my it it... Read more

Impression:Correct;

0 0 0

• posted bykakage on 10/17/2014

I ordered it from Bangalore, India. I used the regular free shipping method. It took about 1 month and 7 days, but finally the product arrived. Thanks largely to the incompetent Indian postal and customs services. About the product: The product is exactly what it was described to be. The build to... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydavidstee1e on 10/07/2014

Pros: Portable, works, software installed Cons: Software is a bit old, little antenna does not get any signals. Software needed Windows 7 compatibilty set before could install. Software is old version, serial # doesn't work on new version :(

Impression:Handy Compact;

0 0 1

• posted byKiselevski on 09/29/2014

Pros: Small size, worked on XP and 7, FM-radio and may be used as a radio scanner. Cons: Soft included in package is awful and not free! Short antenna cable. At the city center in a concret building haven't TV signal, only FM-radio.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byMrGrt on 09/22/2014

Pros: - Nice and firm USB stick - Works with custom software for reception and decoding of all radio signals - search for RTL-SDR on the internet - IR remote control (not tested) - Antenna connector allows for easy installation of other (homemade) antenna - you can find loads of guides on the -... Read more

Impression:Works as advertized,Reception not outstanding;

0 0 0

• posted byStanislavvv on 08/05/2014

Pros: almost no source compiling under Debian Wheezy for work - all exists in backports repository Receive VHF ham radio band and see it on screen without scroll even on his very short ant. Cons: not so cons with Pros and price - 8 bit adc, so relatively narrow dynamic range.

Impression:Great SDR!;

0 0 0

• posted bycanpic on 06/03/2014

Good tuner with well supported RTL2832U chipset. I ended up using it with the free ARGUS TV software which works well for what I wanted. Standard TV coax connector so no converter cables. Receives all the same AU TV stations as my TV when connected to a real antenna. Supplied software fine for on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexvermaat on 05/15/2014

This is not just a DVB-T TV stick, but because it's equipped with a RTL2832U+R820T chipset, a far more versatile tuner. You can also receive FM radio, air traffic radio, DAB(+), weather satellite images and a lot more with the right software. You can also use it on a Linux-based settopbox, like a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections