DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - White + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good perfect None Nenhum Correct
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9517306 on 08/10/2015

shipment took almost a month, sdr and dvb works fine. for whatever reason windows7 keeps suggesting me driver update that does not work over working drivers that came on CD.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byLuciomoc on 07/27/2015

HA MAIS DE UM ANO QUEN ESPERO O MRECEBIMENTO DO PRODUTO COMPRADO, POREM ELE JAMAIS CHEGOU. ...........................................................................................................................................

Impression:Nenhum,NÃO recebi o PRODUTO.;

0 0 0

• posted byAlbatroz2 on 06/15/2015

I bought this product because i use it to receive audios from SDR frequencies and also ADS-B signals. It woks very well for the purpose i want! It's small, easy to use, made of good material. There was only one problem. I took a lot of time to arrive. The delivery time was 5 months and 15 days.

Impression:good,Nice RTL receiver,Easy and Small;

0 0 0

• posted by9456961 on 05/30/2015

small - cheap - Easy to use - Price is great None I can think off I orderd this one to use with my Sony Xperia tablet. Through this device I could use my keybaord and connect my PS3 controller

Impression:Correct;

0 1 0

• posted byastan00 on 04/07/2015

Pros: Works out-of-the-box with included software and Windows Media Center (on Windows 7) and Paspberry PI2 (Rasbian OS) with TVHeadend backend. Some artefacts appear, but it may be caused by Raspberry performance problem, not TV dongle itself. Cons: Included antenna is useless to me (no signal... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydavilox on 03/17/2015

The price and quality are correct, but I wonder with provided software...Is an evaluation! I dont like this.

Impression:Evualition?;

0 0 0

• posted bymvarzoni1 on 03/04/2015

Sturd construction, High Quality material and components. Cons: None.

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 01/28/2015

This is the perfect Realtek 2832U Software Defined Radui USB Stick with the R820T Tuner. It comes with a PAL antenna connector and a matching PAL antenna. You can use a SMA antenna adapter to connect SMA Antennas or LNA4All ampliier and/or a HamItUp Upconverter. For example you can decode with to... Read more

Perfect RTL Software Defined Radio USB stick

Impression:RTL-SDR;

0 0 0

• posted by8856248 on 01/15/2015

Very useful dongle with sdr support for great price. Works with rtl-sdr driver in linux. Only con is antenna but after change for bigger it's good receiver.

Impression:rtl-sdr support;

0 0 0

• posted bydrartemy on 11/04/2014

Pros: It works just out of the box. It has standard anntenna plug, so I can use my own. It is small enough so it fits nicely in the back of the computer. Cons: The software for TV is just an evaluation, it would be nice if a free tv software was provided. Other thoughts: I bought it for my it it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere