DX » Community » Reviews » RTL2832U + R820T Mini DVB-T + DAB+ + FM USB Digital TV Dongle - White + Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycanpic on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good tuner with well supported RTL2832U chipset. I ended up using it with the free ARGUS TV software which works well for what I wanted. Standard TV coax connector so no converter cables. Receives all the same AU TV stations as my TV when connected to a real a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexvermaat on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is not just a DVB-T TV stick, but because it's equipped with a RTL2832U+R820T chipset, a far more versatile tuner. You can also receive FM radio, air traffic radio, DAB(+), weather satellite images and a lot more with the right software. You can also use it on a Li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLventtt on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i bought this device to catch ads-b data from planes that is flying near by and i gotta admit this device without spending money on the antenna itself i was able to catch feeds from planes around 100km^2 (the antenna is placed on a balcony of a 6 floor apmt. wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuksas on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:remote controls works well, picture quality is good Cons:having hard time to get it working properly. There was no way i could get it to work on windows 8.1(tried hard, and took loads of time), so i installed windows 7 just to see if tuner is not damaged or some... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoriol414 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, well-constructed. very usseful to listen de radio and watch de tv. I use it to watch the tv in the tv computer. You can listen vfh and uhf bands. Cons:The included antena dosen't receiver more than 3-4 tv channels if you are at home. The software only works in wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysabotajj on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its easy to install, drivers are not problematic and the chipset is very common used, so, posibile to work with variety of programs. FM radio works very good. it got the best receiption i have ever seen , even more than my HIFI. Cons:the software inside is evalu... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycheshirenoir on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I initially got these to listen to DAB radio, which they do admirably. Then I started playing around with them as SDRs which they are fun to use for. I used SDR# under windows and was able to have a look at a variety of audio sources. The software for Windows: http://sd... Read more

4 0
  • posted byvadimder on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I got this gadget for ADS-B receiving and it does the job very well. Very simple to get working as an ADS-B receiver for RadarSpotting. The included antenna works ok for the frequency needed (1090.00Mhz) certainly enough to get you going if you want to try out... Read more

4 1
  • posted byFiachra93 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought this so I could use it as a Software Defined Radio (SDR). It uses the RTL2832U + R820T chipset which means it's compatible with the RTL-SDR Project. Was very easy to set up as an SDR and works very well. Works in SDR#. Have used it successfully for ADS-B reception,... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections