DX » Community » Reviews » MEGAGA Professional Cometic Makeup Foundation Brush - Orange + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiovananv on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really really soft brush, looks very nice and has doesn't look like all those cheap brusher we find on the internet. I know it's a foundation brush but I bought it to use it with concealer and not foundation, it adheres very good to liquid concealer! Cons:No con... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluvrabelova on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice brush - I like the orange colour of handle. Light, fits in the hand. Soft bristles, but good quality - I have washed it several times already and no damage at all. And of course the price ;) Cons:Sometimes I have problem to fully wash out the residue foundatio... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTerrorTanja on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No fall out so far, soft brush, cleans easily, very cheap but doesn't look the price, fits in a travel make-up bag, I like the color. Cons:It's not as bright orange in real life as in the picture, it has more of a wooden look, wich I like even better, so for me it's not... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections