Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrakens on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Though I can not say I am an avid sword collector, I can say this sword not only met, but surpassed my expectations - especially for the price. The shipping was top-notch, and expedient. One question I had was if the hand guard was also metal, and it is. The bla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrakens on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Nice packaging. -It is big, detailed sword. Good build quality. Its made of steel i guess. Not sharpened. -It will be good present for friends who love bleach and anime stuff. Cons:- Chain connecting blade to keyring might be a little weak. - The links in the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetep on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Though I can not say I am an avid sword collector, I can say this sword not only met, but surpassed my expectations - especially for the price. The shipping was top-notch, and expedient. One question I had was if the hand guard was also metal, and it is. The bla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteknowiki on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Nice packaging. -It is big, detailed sword. Good build quality. Its made of steel i guess. Not sharpened. -It will be good present for friends who love bleach and anime stuff. Cons:-Not too useful as keychain, sword is too long. -Can be more cheaper. Still i recommend... Read more

Size of Keychain With Keys In the box Size of keychain Cutting the wall :) Bleach Keychain Review - Dx.com
    0 0
  • posted byBogdanMorgun on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really good build quality of steel (I think) -Extreme hard to break the chain and the sword. -Beatiful sword like zangetsu Keychain -Good size to a keychain Cons:- Chain connecting blade to keyring might be a little weak. - The links in the chain are poorly s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygosun on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Though I can not say I am an avid sword collector, I can say this sword not only met, but surpassed my expectations - especially for the price. The shipping was top-notch, and expedient. One question I had was if the hand guard was also metal, and it is. The b... Read more

ichigo Weapon Keychain ichigo Weapon Keychain size
    0 0
  • posted byD55as on 07/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Doesnt differ much from the real sword from anime +Nice details +As a keychan it is really cool, and people usually notice it. Cons:+The kilt might confuse someone that it is a nazi sword +Kinda dangerous to carry a mini katana in pocket, had pierced my skin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrapeti on 04/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its a good key chain and very cheap, nice for bleach fans ^^, the colors are cool and the shape too, its not sharp so its not dangerous. The bag is pretty secure. Cons:The hit guard is like broken, or not well made, not solded, I dont know but I have to sold or glue it my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzzprozzz on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This keychain is great for anyone who loves bleach or just little weapons to stab your friends with. -made of metal -black and sexy -hard to break/bend -stab through paper!!! -most of all very good looking Cons:-the chain broke in about half a month and that w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKilled on 01/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sword is pretty long. It has a nice solid steel build to it so it doesn't bend. The details are amazing/accurate to the anime/manga. It's not very sharp so you can carry it around with you in your pockets, except the hilt on the sword might irritate you a little bit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections