DX » Community » Reviews » UZSPACE Tritan Leak-Proof Matte Water Bottle w/ Elastic Cover - Black (1000mL)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheodorJS on 06/07/2014

* This bottle is larger than your average water bottle. The size is perfect, I think. I'm using it at school and not so much for workouts. It's nice to have 1 liter of water with you, so you don't have to refill it so often. * The design is very pretty with the frosted glass effect. * It's easy to drink ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 01/24/2014

It is an awesome, and indeed, high quality product. A solid build (finish), very nice materials - skin enjoys touching it. Looks very good and expencive. 100% waterproof - tested by my family! Easy to use, to store and to carry. 1000 ml is a good capacity. Best color - grey. Very, very convenient! Price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZehsnuts on 10/16/2013

High quality and very durable material, also very smooth felling when you touch. Measuring marks (for ml and oz) helps keeping track of daily water consumption. Looks very good, specially when filled with cold water, because the skin changes to almost transparent. Even though it is a big bottle, it's ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections