Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysatanashandal on 02/04/2014

Un llavero metálico de la espada de Cloud Strafe, recomendable para todos los fanáticos de Final Fantasy 7. Bastante detallado y único en su clase, a pesar de ser una replica. Si lo usas con tus llaves y lo metes en el pantalón es más que probable que lo romperas. Es recomendable tenerlo solo como exhibición. La caja muestra ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetep on 11/15/2013

It's a real A Final Fantasy 7 keychain, it's the Buster Sword of Cloud, if you are a final fantasy fan, this is a great item to you have for the smallest price ever! I love it!! Really really cool! Buy it now! The keychain doesn't have a sharp edge, so it is very safe, the material have a very good quality. I don't see any cons with it. Prices could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryanxxforever on 05/15/2013

It is lightweight yet sturdy and the paint job is great..... It is great for final fantasy lovers if your thinking about getting it . Get it. It comes in a cute little case with sephiroth on it . It is just a must have. None . It's very cheap and the build quality Is amazing. I'm a final fantasy lover so I had to have it . So be like me and buy it .... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZid4ne on 03/28/2013

Its really nice, i love brightless color, good material and seems strong, will be an excellent gif i think, great detail and package. Good quality for a cheap price. Give it a try, you will not regret, i brought 2 models and all good Its very large for a keychain, it took 40 days to arrive to my house, i was disapointed with that. Little darker zones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycherrypixie on 02/13/2013

This was a great little gift for a friend at Christmas. You can't beat the price. It was very sturdy construction. I'm not a huge FF fan but I was able to clearly recognise this as a very FF style sword. My friend loved it! It was probably the cheapest of several Christmas presents I got him, and he went bananas. Hung it on his wall. Virtually none.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsudragon on 02/05/2013

Very cheap and good looking. Very detailed around the holster and light weight. Good sturdy metal and good coating of the metal. Perfectly detailed. no cons. It is what you see. But maybe trim the point a little first When i got it, it was a little pointy so just be aware of that and you will be fine One thing that would have it a little more cool. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdtdx on 02/02/2013

The keychain is great for anyone who is a fan of Final Fantasy Seven, especially Cloud. The miniature sword, though pointed, not sticking when stacked and not bother with the keys in his pocket. It's really cool! The material is good, but not so tough if you force bent. But you only deforms or breaks it is really forcing. Of course it is a keyring for ... Read more

Cloud sword
    0 1
  • posted byArikadoG on 11/24/2012

That's a accurate copy of famous ** Sword. Fully metal, nothing made of plastic. Looks as good as it should be. Detailed pretty nice for it size. Even at sword grip you can see fine pattern. After a half year of usage clip had deformated, so i found a small chain. Dots at the blade isn't hollow. Don't know if it good or not. The end of the sword is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byale2525 on 11/10/2012

It's exactly what you expect. A metal keychain. Well made for the price it has. I wanted it for a present, and he liked it, so it did its work well. No cons. It's not broken or anything like that. It's exactly what you expect. A metal keychain. Well made for the price it has. Take care because it's a big keychain, its more or less 12 centimeters. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinicius Urquiza on 10/21/2012

It's a real A Final Fantasy 7 keychain, it's the Buster Sword of Cloud, if you are a final fantasy fan, this is a great item to you have for the smallest price ever! I love it!! Really really cool! Buy it now! The keychain doesn't have a sharp edge, so it is very safe, the material have a very good quality. I can not find anything wrong with it.Absolutely ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections