Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJRCD16 on 04/20/2013

Good price. Good quality, great detail, great painting, identic to the original, strong material. I think its very durable like a keychain. Easily to make a necklace with it. "Sleeping lion heart" write in the back. It may hurt a bit if you take the keys on the pants. The strap came wrong with the logo of Hunter x Hunter, but its not a problem,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEddiekiller on 01/19/2013

Very beautiful reconstitution of the Griever (Squall Leonheart's amulet in Final Fantasy VIII). Sturdy, very well made and with the right details. The strap is just ok, but well, consider it a "bonus", as you purchased this item because of the Griever. :) Final Fantasy VIII fans should have it, it's really a very beautiful item! By the way,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFatihdw on 09/18/2012

I use it on my small bag that goes anywhere I go. It bumps all around it and has seen quite a bit sun and still didn't fade away any color. Decently built and detailed. I don't see any cons with it. Prices could be a little bit cheaper, but when you think that that is shipped price and the quality beats the dollar store items, I guess it was worth it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySomelx on 08/09/2012

Good price, good quality and it has word in the back. It has a rope for the mobile phone or the keys. Also you can use it for a necklace. Its made in metal and it has the perfect weight. It has a silver color. In the back, you can read: "sleeping lionheart CHINA" and it is inappropriate. If you want to use it like a necklace, you need a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzerDran on 08/09/2012

- It's the Instan-buy for those who LOVE Squall.... - Very good quality material - Comes with the blue collar and also a mini black collar for you to put on your phone/mp3 - No scratches - The only con is the CHINA written below the "Sleeping Lion Heart" not because it was made in China, but because it takes more attention and space than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcelo05 on 07/21/2012

- It is very resistant, made of metal; - Looks really nice; - The size is also nice; - Very very cheap. - I don't think there is a con at all. The only I could mention is that the "connections" are a little fragile. This was more than I was expecting. It is really big than a conventional keychain and it is identical to the Final Fantasy VIII ... Read more

The alloy and the package With a key
    0 0
  • posted byClamories on 07/22/2011

It have a great quality for this price, this item is very nice if you are a Squall fan or a final fantasy lover. ever for use it as a keychaing or a necklace. it's only as a keychain... but I can fix and changed into a necklace and it looks awesome :) the strap looks like the letters will be erased, but the important thing is the Creature. they should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAORV0 on 10/25/2010

Pretty, is metal, good workmanship, reasonable price, includes strap, makes you look good on my cell, its for Final Fantasy VIII! Esp: Bonito, es de metal, buen acabado, precio razonable, incluye correa, hace ver bien a mi celular, es de Final Fantasy VIII! The words on the strap, run in the wash easily, are painted and cleared quickly, I would have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneoaxl on 03/14/2010

One of the best keychains ive seen seeling on Deal Extreme. Very nice quality, its a must have for any fans and maybe non-fans cuz its very good lookin. Its very shiny even the holding lace is shiny. And awesome price! People here loved it. Even the package it came is very very VERY cute. There is even a message behind it "Sleeping Lion Heart" and "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantaresrequiem on 03/06/2010

Very good quality!!! Nice METAL alloy. Good accesory for both cellphone and keychain uses (comes with 2 different strap pieces) Comes in a FF8 small package with Squall picture. "Sleeping Lion Heart" on the back text, really cool. It says "China" below the "Sleeping Lion Heart" back frase. Nothing else. PRICE/QUALITY 10/10 A MUST HAVE product. Really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections