Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJRCD16 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Good quality, great detail, great painting, identic to the original, strong material. I think its very durable like a keychain. Easily to make a necklace with it. "Sleeping lion heart" write in the back. Cons:It may hurt a bit if you take t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEddiekiller on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very beautiful reconstitution of the Griever (Squall Leonheart's amulet in Final Fantasy VIII). Sturdy, very well made and with the right details. Cons:The strap is just ok, but well, consider it a "bonus", as you purchased this item because of the Griever. :)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFatihdw on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it on my small bag that goes anywhere I go. It bumps all around it and has seen quite a bit sun and still didn't fade away any color. Decently built and detailed. Cons:I don't see any cons with it. Prices could be a little bit cheaper, but when you think that that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySomelx on 08/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, good quality and it has word in the back. It has a rope for the mobile phone or the keys. Also you can use it for a necklace. Its made in metal and it has the perfect weight. It has a silver color. Cons:In the back, you can read: "sleeping lionheart CHI... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzerDran on 08/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's the Instan-buy for those who LOVE Squall.... - Very good quality material - Comes with the blue collar and also a mini black collar for you to put on your phone/mp3 - No scratches Cons:- The only con is the CHINA written below the "Sleeping Lion He... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcelo05 on 07/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is very resistant, made of metal; - Looks really nice; - The size is also nice; - Very very cheap. Cons:- I don't think there is a con at all. The only I could mention is that the "connections" are a little fragile. OtherThoughts:This was more than I was ex... Read more

The alloy and the package With a key
    0 0
  • posted byClamories on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It have a great quality for this price, this item is very nice if you are a Squall fan or a final fantasy lover. ever for use it as a keychaing or a necklace. Cons:it's only as a keychain... but I can fix and changed into a necklace and it looks awesome :) the strap loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAORV0 on 10/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty, is metal, good workmanship, reasonable price, includes strap, makes you look good on my cell, its for Final Fantasy VIII! Esp: Bonito, es de metal, buen acabado, precio razonable, incluye correa, hace ver bien a mi celular, es de Final Fantasy VIII! Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneoaxl on 03/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One of the best keychains ive seen seeling on Deal Extreme. Very nice quality, its a must have for any fans and maybe non-fans cuz its very good lookin. Its very shiny even the holding lace is shiny. And awesome price! People here loved it. Even the package it c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantaresrequiem on 03/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality!!! Nice METAL alloy. Good accesory for both cellphone and keychain uses (comes with 2 different strap pieces) Comes in a FF8 small package with Squall picture. "Sleeping Lion Heart" on the back text, really cool. Cons:It says "China" below th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections