Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolitikill on 06/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very nicely made key chain, cell phone strap, whatever. It's a pretty accurate depiction of the Shinra logo. The metal is shiny and well-polished, and the black paint is smooth and even. Cons:Mine arrived with one minuscule knick in the black paint,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshishido on 11/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was really expecting something really poor and cheap. But this is really nice. Metal is polished, design is clear and readable. The blue band compliments the metal design. I find these in Japan, and many people have. This is a cheap, great buy for something th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVuldafer on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a must have cell phone strap for everyone that loves final fantasy - advent children! The material is good and the quality seems pretty good too. I use it on my keychain and it looks awesome. They are also great as gifts! Cons:They didn't really need to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections