Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolitikill on 06/09/2011

This is a very nicely made key chain, cell phone strap, whatever. It's a pretty accurate depiction of the Shinra logo. The metal is shiny and well-polished, and the black paint is smooth and even. Mine arrived with one minuscule knick in the black paint, but it's hardly noticeable. It seems like the black paint may chip off easily, but I'm not about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshishido on 11/25/2010

I was really expecting something really poor and cheap. But this is really nice. Metal is polished, design is clear and readable. The blue band compliments the metal design. I find these in Japan, and many people have. This is a cheap, great buy for something this great. If your friends LOVE Final Fantasy, they might make worship you! If your friends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVuldafer on 05/16/2010

This is a must have cell phone strap for everyone that loves final fantasy - advent children! The material is good and the quality seems pretty good too. I use it on my keychain and it looks awesome. They are also great as gifts! They didn't really need to put the blue band on it, 'cause it looks kind of cheap. But you can take it off yourself, so it'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections