DX » Community » Reviews » Desktop Charging Cradle for Sony Xperia Z/L36H - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect best quality antislip underneath
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqba1012 on 08/04/2014

Pros: the best quality I can find, the best price I can find, it's antislip underneath, very good looking, good plastic, no scratches, loading port is behind the cradle (not at the side like in other cradles). No cons. Just buy it when you need it! The best product for my Xperia! Huge thanks. Read more

My first impression: what a quality! My first impression: what a quality!

Impression:perfect,best quality,antislip underneath;

0 0 0

• posted byNafai on 04/12/2014

Substitutes cheaply the original Sony desktop craddle, with a micro USB connection for power and the two power contacts for the mobile phone Doesn't have an active grip to the phone, as the original has. It depends on two rubber bands placed on the sides. No other cons found. I've had to remove one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypodeh on 02/11/2014

Charges the phone without having to open the USB-flap. Very lightweight, and the quality feels good. You can use the phone while charging. The cable that comes with is not the best. You should use the original cable, or another good quality one. If you have a protective case for the phone, it will not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexstamos on 02/07/2014

Good materials, smart design, well built product, light but solid feel, good matte finish relatively tight fit, supplied USB charge-wire looks fragile, sticks too far out of the connector. Lower margin between screen and cradle is too small, interferes with touchscreen operation. Angle of mounting the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevinjansen on 12/11/2013

Verry cheap, good quality, Phone fits perfectley, the cradle is verry lightweight, comes with a charging cable. The main advantage is that you don't have to use the USB port on the phone to charge it evertime. On the bottom there is a anti slip surface. you need to allign the phone just right otherwise ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarianors on 11/27/2013

just as the original, it works perfectly with the phone. you can use your mini plug conector to liste music it has the 2 pins for charging, and it seems as fast as direct usb charging it is an alternative product so don't expect that much qualty. you can't use the left doors, as for the mini sd and charger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRetroHetro on 11/21/2013

Nice and neat unit, that allows you to charge the phone without opening the waterproof usb cover. You may never need to open the USB cover again! Also compatible with the 'daydream' functionality, so you can have a neat slideshow or whatever. Nice rubber feet also, to keep the cradle firmly on the table.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjleonp on 10/08/2013

Cheap, works as expected, comes with a sync cable, lighweight, helps to keep the usb flap safe because you wont need to charge yout phone via usb anymore, remember, no flap then mo more waterproof xperia z, its a must have and its recommended to buy it as soon as you get the phone. Sometimes it feels ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bybws89 on 07/25/2013

its cheap, it works, looks nice! and easy charging. the build quality is OK, not super good but OK. plus you can use the original Sony software to enable photo slideshow when you dock your phone with this. Charger cable is not good quality, and you cant charge with a case. its very handy for charging ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections