Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaurent1962 on 02/26/2014

Very fast delivery, I ordered on 11, on 12 was already full shipement, on 26 I receve the package, 15 days for China - Romania. Very easy to use, need 2 battery AAA. Has a little buton on - off. Sound is enough for me. while I`m watching on TV the level of sound is good. On my 10" tablet on maximum ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMahirDemir on 08/05/2013

I own two pairs of high end speakers and think myself as an audiophile. I've ordered this thing so I could use my iPod while in the backyard drinking coffee. To be honest I haven't really expected it to sound so nice and loud. My friends have some mobile speakers they bought locally and they sound terrible ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrndegthjsmj15 on 07/31/2013

- El altavoz funciona muy bien, - Necesita 2 pilas AAA - Una vez pinchado en la clavija de la tableta, se puede girar para dirigir el sonido - Es un poco más grande de lo que esperaba - Parece un poco endeble, pero como es para llevarlo pinchado en la tableta, no necesito más Totalmente recomendable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasarojr on 04/25/2013

Low price and easy instalation, just plug in! It´s cheap and works in any application! PC, notebook, tablets, cellphones, ipods, including 6th gen... The white color is nice, but could have more colors or black. it´s light even when is charged with 02 batts AAA. It´s a big gadget for cellphones!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotsyweber on 04/16/2013

A lot louder than built in speakers, and much better than the silicone stand passive "amplifiers", inexpensive. No low battery indicator, no LED to indicate that the unit is on, sound quality is not great, sound will distort if volume is too high, a little bulky, build quality could be better.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsak4293 on 03/20/2013

very cheap easy to handle you can turn it off, which means that it wont emty the batteries when you turn it off sound quality and level is lower than expected, but for that price it's great -> I think my Iphone has louder speakers than this mini-speaker-bar a little bit bigger than I've expected, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernandaAssis on 02/28/2013

: Very easy to use. Just plug and use. Needs a AAA Battery, easy to find. Has a turn on-off button. Needs a volume adjustment because if you uses it without a volume asjusts the sound is not so clear. The sound is not so loud and it has not a volume adjustment. As a easy to use speaker it is very nice.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNewtinho on 02/04/2013

Very easy to use. Just plug and use. Needs a AAA Battery, easy to find. Has a turn on-off button. Needs a volume adjustment because if you uses it without a volume asjusts the sound is not so clear. The sound is not so loud and it has not a volume adjustment. If you have a iPod, iPhone or another device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroabernt on 01/16/2013

-Cheap -Works just fine - Volume is higher than on the Iphone5 I would recomend using this speaker when you clean, chill on the coutch or something of that nature. -Not the best sound I also feel like the speaker could be half the size so that it would fit under the Iphone and not stick out. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGromak123 on 01/16/2013

Very good small speaker, good sound quality, good design that goes with the ipod or iphone, the sound is almost 3 times stronger compared to the original iphone speaker. he looks solid. Saturates the sound a little in the bass when the sound is loud and a bit heavy with batteries. Does not work well ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections