Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaurent1962 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very fast delivery, I ordered on 11, on 12 was already full shipement, on 26 I receve the package, 15 days for China - Romania. Very easy to use, need 2 battery AAA. Has a little buton on - off. Sound is enough for me. while I`m watching on TV the level of sound is good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMahirDemir on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I own two pairs of high end speakers and think myself as an audiophile. I've ordered this thing so I could use my iPod while in the backyard drinking coffee. To be honest I haven't really expected it to sound so nice and loud. My friends have some mobile speaker... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrndegthjsmj15 on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- El altavoz funciona muy bien, - Necesita 2 pilas AAA - Una vez pinchado en la clavija de la tableta, se puede girar para dirigir el sonido Cons:- Es un poco más grande de lo que esperaba - Parece un poco endeble, pero como es para llevarlo pinchado en l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasarojr on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price and easy instalation, just plug in! It´s cheap and works in any application! PC, notebook, tablets, cellphones, ipods, including 6th gen... The white color is nice, but could have more colors or black. it´s light even when is charged with 02 batts AA... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotsyweber on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A lot louder than built in speakers, and much better than the silicone stand passive "amplifiers", inexpensive. Cons:No low battery indicator, no LED to indicate that the unit is on, sound quality is not great, sound will distort if volume is too high, a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsak4293 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very cheap easy to handle you can turn it off, which means that it wont emty the batteries when you turn it off Cons:sound quality and level is lower than expected, but for that price it's great -> I think my Iphone has louder speakers than this mini-speaker-bar a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandaAssis on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:: Very easy to use. Just plug and use. Needs a AAA Battery, easy to find. Has a turn on-off button. Cons:Needs a volume adjustment because if you uses it without a volume asjusts the sound is not so clear. The sound is not so loud and it has not a volume adjustm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNewtinho on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. Just plug and use. Needs a AAA Battery, easy to find. Has a turn on-off button. Cons:Needs a volume adjustment because if you uses it without a volume asjusts the sound is not so clear. The sound is not so loud and it has not a volume adjustm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroabernt on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap -Works just fine - Volume is higher than on the Iphone5 I would recomend using this speaker when you clean, chill on the coutch or something of that nature. Cons:-Not the best sound I also feel like the speaker could be half the size so that it would fit under the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGromak123 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good small speaker, good sound quality, good design that goes with the ipod or iphone, the sound is almost 3 times stronger compared to the original iphone speaker. he looks solid. Cons:Saturates the sound a little in the bass when the sound is loud and a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections