DX » Community » Reviews » LX-B150 1.5W Laminated Solar Monocrystalline Silicon Cell Panel Board - Black + Dark Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvsproject on 04/11/2014

This panel is perfect 6volt and 320mAmpere i just put 3 of them in serial and 5 times paralle to get 18Volt and 1.28Ampere! on that way i could test to charge a 12volt batery and it works perfect! Very good product and not to expensive! so when you wanna build your own small solarpanel for charging baterys ... Read more

Unpacking build 18volts panel Test 18 volts solarpanel Test result 18volts solarpanel

3 0 7

• posted byseahawk92 on 10/17/2013

Very good and powerful for it's size and cost. I have 3 of these in paralell and I can charge my phone when ever I want. The 2-2 connection are great. You can use it with a small electronic and a battery so it's charging the battery all the time (when there is enought light) and then use the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbrugman on 07/29/2013

Nice solar panel for powering small projects. Uoc is about 8V. Isc is around 220mA. (all messured with full sunny conditions at 52 degrees latitude) Product was protected with foil (like on a new cellphone) Panel almost does what it promisses in the description. Price is a bit high since there are other ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections