DX » Community » Reviews » HR71-GY GoPro Hero 4/3+/3/2/1 Mount Clip / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPerigallo62 on 05/21/2014

Good quality product and good price. Good outcome. Product quality is good and very good adaptation to the original product. Delivery period. Sometimes waiting too long without news of the status and location of the product is made. Could be improved by shortening the period of delivery. While it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypawsingh on 05/07/2014

Stumbled here after i broke my original Gopro buckle on the second day of ownership. Product is as described and it is nice to find buckles only here, Rather than buying the bag of original bag of accessories which cost 8 times. Product fits well into the mount. A must have accessory for go pro users.... Read more

Gopro mounted on the bukle

0 0 0

• posted bymadmax1981 on 02/10/2014

It fits very well with my gopro 2 camera. It is very cheap compare with the original accesories from go pro that are saled in Europe. The quality of this mount is very good. The material is just like the original. It is well built and feels sturdy. It is a fixed base, can be use with chest Mount Harness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoscarmarkovic on 02/03/2014

Just like the original one. Good durability. When they are in position, they sit tight so there is no gap between them and the mount. If you compare them with the original mount they may got a bit cheaper look, but there is no problem. I love these. A great, and good quality Gopro item from DX.com which ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections