DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable - Black + Red (22CM-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzenanspahic on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This spliter is killing it. The sound quality is not lossing or weaken. I'm using it for my sony sony dav s400 (nice 5.1 home sound system) and for my sony headphones. And i don't have every time to bend under the table to change between the speekers and the h... Read more

3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable
    0 0
  • posted byjainakash on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good audio splitter cable. splits an audio port into two. very good build quality. part metal part plastic. you can connect two headphones to a device and share the screen of a tablet/ mobile or laptop while watching a movie with someone. Cons:none. it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytutibaker on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice finishings on this flat cables. The tips are awesome and very hard. It divides the sound perfectly, an not in different channels. That was my goal after all. Cons:Not really a con, but when I plugged it in my tablet, using only the black tip, it automatically st... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShadowBrujah on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's well constructed, metal connectors and strong flat wires. It's look very nice and it's really 4-pole inputs and outputs. Cons:Not at all... It just don't do what I ment i do... but this is not a problem with the product. OtherThoughts:I bought this split cable thin... Read more

0 2
  • posted byPabloSSa on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Generally quite liked the cable. In need of a very unique and not found in the place where I live. I was very happy when I found the site dealextreme for a very nice price. Already testing the product and found its very good quality, really works. Congratulation... Read more

0 1
  • posted byOxyacetylene on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The headphone splitter is aesthetically pleasing (it looks nice). The slim body of the male plug end of the cable makes it work well with a case on your phone, it has no trouble inserting fully into the headphone jack. Cons:The female ends of the cable are very tight. Who... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections