DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable - Black + Red (22CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Great quality very useful Excelente calidad adaptador
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymp3hitz on 08/18/2015

Pros: Good quality and very good build. Excellent pricing... Cons: None I kept this for myself and its being used with no issues. Highly recommended. Hopefully, if there are any left I'd eventually buy more...

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byVania60 on 08/12/2015

It's well constructed, It's look very nice.

Impression:Good product,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDrpilinga on 08/09/2015

LOVE THIS CABLE!!! my work and hobbie time is better with this...exlent quality..so happy!!

Impression:Good product,very useful,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDrSnuggles82 on 06/25/2015

Pros: Fair price and flat cables. Cons: The plugs were a bit flimsy when they came. I had to glue one together.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bysnej3265 on 04/30/2015

Does the splitter also have microphone connections? (the sleeve/ top ring) yes! So great usefullness. but! the quality is not that great. It looks fantastic but the metallic lookin is just painted plastic that make cracking noise when handling. I still recommend it.

Looks great and 3 way with ground Looks great and 3 way with ground

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjechustyle on 02/21/2015

esta bien para compartir musica con doble audio, me gusto el diseño

Impression:adaptador;

0 0 0

• posted bystookza on 01/30/2015

works as described and excellent, no cons, maybe very slight lose of sound compares to the real source, recently i ordered alot from Ali Express but now i will come back again and order from DX more because of the fast shipping and the great service. ;-)

0 0 1

• posted bycorks on 01/22/2015

Pros: The build quality is great. The price is very good for what is offers. The jacks have really grip and they allow you to connect even 2 headphones with microphone (for teleconference). The cables are long enough to allow you to connect any type of jack. Unlike the other small splitters where... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAboraBR on 01/14/2015

Muito útil para notebooks novos que vem com apenas uma entrada p2 para conectar microfones e phones de ouvido, esse adaptador facilita em juntar os dois.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted bymanucho02 on 01/01/2015

No he tenido oportunidad de probarlo pero la calidad de fabricación es buenísima, me sorprendió.

Impression:Excelente calidad;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere