DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable - Black + Red (22CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Great quality very useful Excelente calidad adaptador
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysandys on 03/04/2016

simply put - this cable allows you to connect TWO earphone+mic (the kind of earphones that have an inbuilt mic... like most phone compatible ones) and use BOTH to talk and listen. Pretty much allows for two people to conference using one mobile phone. Pretty much useful if you are trying to do I... Read more

Impression:Good product,TRRS audio conferencing setup;

0 0 0

• posted by3dart on 01/29/2016

хорошая штука качество хорошее к покупке рекомендую

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bykljuuda on 11/28/2015

Pros: the build seems sturdy, may take some beating and probably will last - time will show. Cons: haven't discoverd any yet.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byPexito on 11/24/2015

The product is made out of plastic and has a cheap feel to it. When there are two headphones, connected to it, the sound quality plummets

0 0 0

• posted bySkactus on 11/16/2015

Pros: great looking, works nice. Sounds good, excelent quality Cons: no cons at all. Would re-order anytime.

Impression:Good product,very useful,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bysjm42 on 09/25/2015

I was really looking for a phones+mic adapter and the coloring of the cables suggested that this what it looks like. It was not. This is for connecting two headphones parallel. Not for connecting a mic+phones headset to the 4-pin connector with this adaptor. It is not an adaptor for that, but a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9569472 on 09/18/2015

El producto esta excelente y funciona al 100%, el detalle es la entrega tardo muchoo tiempo...

Impression:Buen producto...;

0 0 0

• posted bymp3hitz on 08/18/2015

Pros: Good quality and very good build. Excellent pricing... Cons: None I kept this for myself and its being used with no issues. Highly recommended. Hopefully, if there are any left I'd eventually buy more...

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byVania60 on 08/12/2015

It's well constructed, It's look very nice.

Impression:Good product,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDrpilinga on 08/09/2015

LOVE THIS CABLE!!! my work and hobbie time is better with this...exlent quality..so happy!!

Impression:Good product,very useful,Great quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere