DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable - Black + Red (22CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzenanspahic on 06/28/2014

This spliter is killing it. The sound quality is not lossing or weaken. I'm using it for my sony sony dav s400 (nice 5.1 home sound system) and for my sony headphones. And i don't have every time to bend under the table to change between the speekers and the headphones. I'm loving it simple as that. ... Read more

3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Audio Split Y-Cable

0 0 0

• posted byjainakash on 06/25/2014

very good audio splitter cable. splits an audio port into two. very good build quality. part metal part plastic. you can connect two headphones to a device and share the screen of a tablet/ mobile or laptop while watching a movie with someone. none. it does exactly what its suppose to do. price can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoshie1997 on 02/28/2014

It has a flat band cable, I really like flat band cables :) The cable is very long. It has a very good build quality. It really has Stereo sound and the microphone and the buttons on my earphone are also working. Very hard to push a headphone plug into the female port. If you plug in two headphones the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysekel76 on 01/13/2014

Well made! good quality cable! overall good quality! Sounds good no distortion or bad noise on my mini speakers! Solid, wont get cut easily from the base! I wish the cable to be longer by another 10-15 cm but its ok i can live with that! For the price it worth the buy! Using mine to plug 2 mini burger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytutibaker on 01/13/2014

Very nice finishings on this flat cables. The tips are awesome and very hard. It divides the sound perfectly, an not in different channels. That was my goal after all. Not really a con, but when I plugged it in my tablet, using only the black tip, it automatically starts music runnig on the tablet. Don'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydccdnc on 12/25/2013

It has flat cables so it won't twist easily like rounded cables. It even works with earphones that have volume control like the iPhone. I love that. Connectors are made of plastic, not metal (scratch them and you'll see). I would have preferred metal but in the other hand it makes the whole product lighter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhona1234 on 12/16/2013

Muito bom! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Nada contra! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very Cool!!! Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPitufinho on 10/10/2013

Era mesmo o que eu esperava. Tamanho e cor do meu agrado. Chegou tudo em optimas condições e em 10 dias após o envio. è um cabo bastantemente estético e difrente, até já me gabei. Não vejo contras ainda!!! Pelo tipo de produto não pode ter muitos contras. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowBrujah on 09/16/2013

It's well constructed, metal connectors and strong flat wires. It's look very nice and it's really 4-pole inputs and outputs. Not at all... It just don't do what I ment i do... but this is not a problem with the product. I bought this split cable thinking in connect a external microphone on one of the ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byalvesmarcos100 on 08/23/2013

muito facil de usar, perfeito funciona se voce quer dividir uma opcao de audio, tal como, dividir um celular, notebook, tablet e outros componentes de audio, funciona quando duas pessoas querem escutar alguma coisa e dividi-la. partes das pontas, parecem um pouco fragil, muito facil de quebrar, por&#... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections