DX » Community » Reviews » M-H2 Ergonomic Elastic 3 Degree of Freedom Head Mount Strap for Gopro Hero 4/ 3+ / 3 / 2 / 1
Customer’s impression:
good Impressive Excellent Value Buen precio calidad Same as Gopro headmount
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9323582 on 06/18/2015

If you need a head mount but dont want to pay 20-40$ for the official GoPro one, dont hesitate to buy this one. Ive received it quickly, its a very good quality build. Im using it to film my soccer goalkeeper training and its holding the pace. Fits perfectly with my GoPro 3+

Impression:good,Excellent Value,Same as Gopro headmount;

0 0 0

• posted bykaslo on 02/25/2015

Pros: aún no lo he probado pero muy buena impresión, no se ve mala calidad ni diferencia con el original...y sobre todo no tiene un precio desorbitado como ocurre con todo lo de la marca original Con:cuando lo pruebe lo sabre

Impression:Buen precio calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byToasters on 02/07/2015

Pros: i have the original go pro original and i don't see anything more that the original have more than this one. For half the price ! Cons: none! what are you waiting for, buy!

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byDyverDwn on 08/08/2014

Pros: The Price, product was exactly as described and works flawlessly. I use it in the 1080P HD video camera they sell and it records HD video no problem, and at a way cheaper price than anywhere else.... Cons: the shipping takes a long time, but hey, it is half way around the world!

Impression:Excellent Value;

0 0 0

• posted byGaloLouco on 06/30/2014

- The head strap is very firm and you have to adjust it only once. - The rubber is flexible and the quality looks good so far. didn't find any till the moment, just have to fill this field with some bool sheet cause I have to reach the minimum 500 chars to have permission to publish this whole I... Read more

0 1 1

• posted byZrazikoowy on 12/11/2013

Really good thing if you are making movies. Good to have a thing like that becouse you do not have to keep the camera in your hands. I also tried to mount it on my snowboard helmet and it work realy well. Plastic in this mount is a little bit strange. If you will hit with this plastic in the , or... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymariusroibu on 11/26/2013

Build quality is good. Great sitting and very comfortable. The 3 degree angle mounting is very useful. The GoPro connection screw can be tightened and loosened by hand. Could be cheaper. The inside rubber part could be better, like the original one. The rubber from the original strap mount looks... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCentraX on 07/13/2013

- Really good quality - Fits Perfect on the head - Camera Fits Perfect (GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition) You can use it almost everywhere, when taking a bike ride, skateing, walking, running you name it. The headstrap feels geniuen and could be better than the original. - Non that i can think of. not... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere