DX » Community » Reviews » M-H2 Ergonomic Elastic 3 Degree of Freedom Head Mount Strap for Gopro Hero 3+ / 3 / 2 / 1
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaloLouco on 06/30/2014

- The head strap is very firm and you have to adjust it only once. - The rubber is flexible and the quality looks good so far. didn't find any till the moment, just have to fill this field with some bool sheet cause I have to reach the minimum 500 chars to have permission to publish this whole review. I just have to fill this field with some bool sheet ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZrazikoowy on 12/11/2013

Really good thing if you are making movies. Good to have a thing like that becouse you do not have to keep the camera in your hands. I also tried to mount it on my snowboard helmet and it work realy well. Plastic in this mount is a little bit strange. If you will hit with this plastic in the stone , wall or something hard then I think it will break.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCentraX on 07/13/2013

- Really good quality - Fits Perfect on the head - Camera Fits Perfect (GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition) You can use it almost everywhere, when taking a bike ride, skateing, walking, running you name it. The headstrap feels geniuen and could be better than the original. - Non that i can think of. Really not much to say that is negetive. It is a universal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections