DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Stylus for NDS Lite (8-Stylus Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

As these stylus are for my young child I can confirm that I need a lot of them ;) the quality is not as the genuine one but it is enough and the various colors is an extra... They are really cheap (it is just a piece of plastic but they are usually more expensive !!!) Fits well in the dedicated slot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheCrazyLB on 02/05/2014

- They're easy to use, soft and have a good grip. - Alot of colours - The tip doesn't get off on the screen - Colour doesn't get off - Alot of styluses to choose from None 1,60 dollars is nothing compared to what you get from these styluses. I searched the whole web, and this site offers good styluses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 12/05/2013

My kids go through a lot of these things. I like to pick up packs of styluses here every once in a while because you cannot beat the price. These things are like $5 each in retail stores around here. They are cheaply made. The nub at the end sometimes will come off with a lot of use or if they get banged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

Great rand of colours however i did not receive the full range of the colours , but overall they are good and sustainable. I'm the worlds worst at losing the stylus pens, have lost too many ! very pleased to receive 8 more, very bright stylus pens, thank you, now I can play on my DSi to my hearts content.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaichu on 04/29/2013

Great design, screen works perfectly and the image and video are pretty good. No scratches or bruises. Supports R4 without problems. Start button is a bit hard to press. The audio is a little low. The battery could be better, 2-4 hours of play. If you have a battery from another console, it would be ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 04/04/2013

Cheap!!! You can buy tons of them and not break the bank. Just like the real thing...work the same and don't damage the screen. Many different colors so you can use what you like to match your system or mood. I haven't found any other than they get lost easily but that is a kid.problem :) These are great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiullio on 03/16/2013

Cheap stylus comparing to the ones I found in physical stores. Fits the stylus slot. I liked the colors. There are cheaper offers. The tip of the stylus is apart from the rest. I would recommend it. Cheap stylus comparing to the ones I found in physical stores. Fits the stylus slot. I liked the colors.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMyako on 02/17/2013

Cheap, colorful, with a rubber tip better than the originals ones. They doesn't scratch your DS touch screen like the one who cames with it, and the grip is even more accurate. You don't have the risk of your stylus dropping from your DS, since it fits perfeclty there. Although it fits perfectly on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalofa5 on 02/10/2013

-Low cost, I beleive this is the cheapest per unit on Deal Extreme. If I'm wrong plesae let me know. -Fits in NDS holder slot -The tip fell out of one of them, I put it back in, but it keeps on falling out. I tried to put some glue on it and stick it back in but it just fell out agian. I eventually just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartijn56 on 01/22/2013

Nintendo ds lite colored stylusses, pros: -they come in 8-stylus pack -you get all the colors on the picture -it looks like there is 2 black, but one is actually a very very dark purple colour. -very useful if you have a little son or daughter who keeps losing the stylus.. This pack contains eight stylus ... Read more

Nintendo DS Lite Stylus 8 pack cheap!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections