DX » Community » Reviews » 4 x AA Battery into Portable Power Bank Converter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fantastic Doesn't work Good choice Great service helpfull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypakeonoahu on 08/26/2015

It won't charge Android phones, works with old iPhones, it's okay, don't buy if you want to use that to charge newer devices.

Impression:it's okay;

0 0 0

• posted bykbon011 on 07/05/2015

plastic build like you'd expect. flimsy. LED lights are bright Does not charge and therefore useless, very unfortunate. I have many AA rechargable batteries. Might look to moving to liion if it wasnt for the heat.

Impression:Doesn't work;

0 0 0

• posted byCoranas on 06/28/2015

Pros: Easy to use Has light to help you when you need one. Cons: Bit weighty when full of batteries New phones sometimes take higher voltage.

Impression:Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted bycfnsilva on 02/25/2015

Pros; Pratico. Otimo produto. Entrega no prazo.

Impression:Good choice,Great service;

0 0 0

• posted byF00b4r on 02/02/2015

This unit works well, and I much prefer replaceable AA batteries over the rechargable types of USB power banks, also on DX. It's easy to use as a portable power bank, and as an emergency charger should, say, the power go out. However, the build quality could stand to be better, albeit it's great... Read more

Impression:Good choice;

0 0 0

• posted byjosefbures on 12/11/2014

Pros: price, low shipping cost Cons: shipment tracking number not always available longer shipping time (long customs times in EU space) Overall: It was easy to find and order it, Ordered devices were good packed, came in good condition. Took longer time because of customs in EU (delivered a bit... Read more

Impression:Good choice,Great service;

0 1 0

• posted bybsirote on 12/03/2014

I like these power banks so much I ordered 2 more. They use AA batteries so it is super easy to find batteries to use. Even in an emergency virtually any store any where in the world has AA batteries. It is very small as well. Just barely bigger than the size of the 4 AA batteries themselves. As... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysenthil3897 on 11/19/2014

I am happy to buy this Product (4 x AA Battery into Portable Power Bank Converter - Black)

Impression:its worth;

0 0 0

• posted byanstajn on 09/29/2014

I bought this product like backup source for mobile phone. For this purpose it was necessary to fix USB connector (data pins must be short-circuited because of recharging logic of mobile phone). After that it starts to work properly but ... But it is necessary to make hole to case due to removing... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAcePkmn on 05/18/2014

Compact, easy to use, can work as a flashlight. It uses 4x AA batteries, very felxible due to that. Easy to switch batteries The lid slips to easily. Sometimes the charger light on the device itself turn off so I don't know when it's charging, have to look at the phone. Not a major setback. The a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere