DX » Community » Reviews » 4 x AA Battery into Portable Power Bank Converter - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAcePkmn on 05/18/2014

Compact, easy to use, can work as a flashlight. It uses 4x AA batteries, very felxible due to that. Easy to switch batteries The lid slips to easily. Sometimes the charger light on the device itself turn off so I don't know when it's charging, have to look at the phone. Not a major setback. The lid should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalakay on 05/16/2014

4 x AA Battery into Portable Power Bank Converter - Black is great product for great price, it simply does what is supposed to. I tried it and really works well with my N97 cell. Not at all. Maybe battery contacts may have spring on one side of each battery to tighten it, batteries seems kinda loose,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmerlevede on 04/09/2014

(1) Can be used for charging (2) Cheap (3) LED lights work (1) Runs hot, a lot of energy goes to waste. (2) USB port of the delivered unit was crooked (but Works, but is very inefficient. I own a Nexus 5, which has a battery of 2300 mAh * 3.7V ~ 8500 mWh. I use this device with two pairs of Eneloop batteries,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYarnos on 11/25/2013

Cheap .Universal USB socket allow to charge phones,tablets, flashlights and etc. Have three position switch :on/off , usb , light. pocket friendly because of the light weight Find nothing .Working nice, without problems, I strongly recomend to every one who like to by a charger may be can change colour ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhevgen on 11/11/2013

Small price. Universal USB socket allow to charge any phone with +5 V input using your own cable. No integration of cable make it more compact. Long lighting expected because of 4 AA batteries using. Switch save power if charging is not needed now and allow to store batteries in the power bank. Don't ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections