DX » Community » Reviews » 4 x AA Battery into Portable Power Bank Converter - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by AcePkmn on 05/18/2014

Pros: Compact, easy to use, can work as a flashlight. It uses 4x AA batteries, very felxible due to that. Easy to switch batteries Cons: The lid slips to easily. Sometimes the charger light on the device itself turn off so I don't know when it's charging, have to look at the phone. Not a major setback. OtherThoughts: The lid should have a tight... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by jmerlevede on 04/09/2014

Pros: (1) Can be used for charging (2) Cheap (3) LED lights work Cons: (1) Runs hot, a lot of energy goes to waste. (2) USB port of the delivered unit was crooked (but OtherThoughts: Works, but is very inefficient. I own a Nexus 5, which has a battery of 2300 mAh * 3.7V ~ 8500 mWh. I use this device with two pairs of Eneloop batteries, which ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hevgen on 11/11/2013

Pros: Small price. Universal USB socket allow to charge any phone with +5 V input using your own cable. No integration of cable make it more compact. Long lighting expected because of 4 AA batteries using. Switch save power if charging is not needed now and allow to store batteries in the power bank. Cons: Don't find yet. OtherThoughts: Would b... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections