DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction ABS Water Resistant Business Credit Card Holder Case w/ 7 Slots - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product Alright Portable and easy to use Excellent wallet
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrigteri on 09/10/2014

Pros: Good size, easy to use, sleeves are landscape positioned, so they are easy accessible and you can easily identify the card you are looking for. Cons: There are only 6 sleeves in this harmonica, and although it is possible to put 2 cards in one sleeve, 9 or 10 cards will be the maximum to fit inside and still being able to close it. But come on,... Read more

Perfectly sized box which can very well be the wallet replacement you're looking for Perfectly sized box which can very well be the wallet replacement you're looking for

Impression:Portable and easy to use;

0 0
  • posted bypaw on 09/01/2014

Pros: This wallet has glamour and everybody looks at you and comment how beautiful and charm it is. If it lay on the floor you can listen and do not loose you cards. Cons: Opens and take out your cards when lay on the floor. But it is good to show you that noise to not loose it. Take care seating into the car or any comfortable armchair. it can slip ... Read more

Impression:Nice Product,Excellent wallet;

0 0
  • posted byOrbitalBliss on 08/28/2014

The Pros: This is light and roomy, Hinge is good. Case is strong enough, latches fine. The Cons: The out shell came off quickly, was just held by an adhesive. Found it difficult to glue back on in any string way. Final Outcome: Pretty cheap... but also inexpensive. Read more

Impression:Alright;

0 0
  • posted bykashmire on 02/26/2014

Very nice device, can hold more than 10 visa cards + ID card + Driving license + some money and still have space for few visiting cards, Cards are pretty much safe in it from banding (when u sit down or something and a bank card is in your back pocket), from rubbing with your wallet and losing color and damaging its magnetic strip, it is rain and sweat ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byColo on 09/23/2013

Takes lot less space than my old wallet. All the cards i need and some money fits in nicely. Does not seem very easy to break, looks nice and works fine. Would recommend anyone who does not like to carry around lots of cash money, but uses cards to pay instead. Well the silver paint aint silver for long, started to wear off really fast. Works for business ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfrankgrana2 on 09/22/2013

I like it, it have a nice color, looks ok, it fits ok in my jeans pocket, is cheaper, i can keep some thing when i make sports i have a lot of thing is my habitual wallet, so all the things i have there, i can not but it in this wallet, for my habitual use is small i make sports so, sometimes i can not keep my habitual wallet, so i can put some things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywittyar on 08/28/2013

- You have five slots to add cards and there you can have at least twelve cards and still close it - it is water proof , so you can have money there, but have in mind that you cannot drop it to water, you can have uner the rain only . The case seems to be metal and plastic really thick, so you don't have to worry about brake it. (don't stand on it) ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections