DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction ABS Water Resistant Business Credit Card Holder Case w/ 6 Slots - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Nice Product util Alright Sencillo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelintonhell on 04/09/2015

i don't know what i was specting when I brought this its metal, and thats good but the interior is made from a cheap plastic, and its not water proof

Impression:util;

0 0 0

• posted byjechustyle on 02/21/2015

la verdad que esperaba mas de este producto, tiene bonito diseño pero a la semana se rompio el tornillo de la lata asi que esta bonito pero simple

Impression:Sencillo;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandre_Rey on 01/13/2015

Produto útil e bonito, prazo de entrega longo, deve considerar isso, mas não decepciona.

Impression:util,Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byrumadeal on 12/19/2014

Quite good build quality and very useful product. The price appears to be on the high side but the product is really nice.

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd9ffoyv2740 on 11/28/2014

pro: -does do job -easy and usefull con: -bit light material but ok Happy with purchase

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymothyl on 10/22/2014

It is a great wallet, it's a bit thicker than I expected, but I hadn't checked the dimensions, and I don't really mind. It is true what they say about it being scan free, I left my public transport card inside and the scanner didn't see the card, which is a plus and a minus I think. It won't open... Read more

Impression:Alright;

0 0 0

• posted bymartorcr on 09/16/2014

It was what I expected, comfortable, practical, and documents are kept sorted, it was just what I expected. It took almost a month to get it ordered the 14 August 2014 and arrived on 13 September 2014 Now I want to buy another to save documents in my motorcycle and keep under the seat, it will be... Read more

Impression:Portable and easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 09/10/2014

Pros: Good size, easy to use, sleeves are landscape positioned, so they are easy accessible and you can easily identify the card you are looking for. Cons: There are only 6 sleeves in this harmonica, and although it is possible to put 2 cards in one sleeve, 9 or 10 cards will be the maximum to to... Read more

Perfectly sized box which can very well be the wallet replacement you're looking for Perfectly sized box which can very well be the wallet replacement you're looking for

Impression:Portable and easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypaw on 09/01/2014

Pros: This wallet has glamour and everybody looks at you and comment how beautiful and charm it is. If it lay on the floor you can listen and do not loose you cards. Cons: Opens and take out your cards when lay on the floor. But it is good to show you that noise to not loose it. Take care seating... Read more

Impression:Nice Product,Excellent wallet;

0 0 0

• posted byOrbitalBliss on 08/28/2014

The Pros: This is light and roomy, Hinge is good. Case is strong enough, latches fine. The Cons: The out shell came off quickly, was just held by an adhesive. Found it difficult to glue back on in any string way. Final Outcome: Pretty cheap... but also inexpensive.

Impression:Alright;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere