DX » Community » Reviews » Dock Extender Male/Female Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G (45CM)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by RahzaDream on 05/08/2013

Pros: -The main reason I bought this is because I read it also passes audio through and i can confirm that it does -Great for plugging your iDevice into a dock while it is using a case so you don't have to take it out of the case -excellent price, couldn't find this product cheaper anywhere else -Quality is good - have not found anything wrong... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by danb87 on 12/26/2012

Pros: This extender looks very much like a genuine apple product. There are no markings just excellent build quality. The connectors fit snug and hold well. Plugs have the same hold strength of original equipment. Cons: I purchased this thinking that it would hold data for a fm transmitter and was let down learning that is only pushes power. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lpaloahd on 07/05/2012

Pros: Build quality looks OK, although slightly bulky The length of the cord is spot on for iPad use Cons: Does not support data, only power OtherThoughts: Bottomline: I tried to use this to allow plugging larger devices (like the iZettle card reader) to my iPad, but the devices are not recognized at all when using this extender cable, although... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Adam79 on 12/07/2011

Pros: Good build quality Universal can be used for many things Price is great Perfect length for most uses Cons: Not really a con but would love it if it came in 25 feet as well for much larger extensions, other than that this is well worth the money no complaints OtherThoughts: Bought this for my boss as he had an energizer battery case for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by OmriHar on 09/03/2011

Pros: i need this cable because i bought an emergency battery and it does not fit with my case (rebel touch by swich easy that known as a very hard case to take off) so this cable is very handy for me and its doing a great job for charging and overall im very happy tht i bought it (my device ipod touch 4g) Cons: no cons, looks like original fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted by OmriHar on 09/02/2011

Pros: i need this cable because i bought an emergency battery and it does not fit with my case (rebel touch by swich easy that known as a very hard case to take off) so this cable is very handy for me and its doing a great job for charging and overall im very happy tht i bought it (my device ipod touch 4g) Cons: no cons, looks like original fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted by driftahxs on 05/29/2011

Pros: Extends USB and power charging capability from any device with 30 pin connector to your ipod/iphone. Price is low. Build quality is pretty good. Cons: Does NOT extend LINE OUT audio from your dock devices (ie iphone/ipod speakers) that use the 30 pin connector OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Good and cheap option to extend charging solutions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MaximusT on 05/22/2011

Pros: I bought this as a extension for a battery pack for my iphone 4. This does what it says, and works great. Cons: Doesn't fit when you have a bumper on the iphone 4. After two weeks I opened it, and modified it to work with a bumper. OtherThoughts: I am very happy. Sure it didn't fit with a bumper, but the mod was easy and I am more then ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by chinocheng on 03/21/2011

Pros: - looks authentic - resembles the apple cables - very easy to use - Plug and play - an interesting detail that I really like is the same icon in the cable to the cable iphone - feels authentic Cons: - took a month to arrive - there's nothing else wrong with it .. OtherThoughts: - There is nothing that makes it look cheap authentic or not... Read more

2 0
  • posted by rlopezro on 08/26/2010

Pros: It works perfectly on the computer. Charge and sync correctly both the Ipod and the Iphone 4. It has a perfect finish, the materials seem high quality, so you will not have to buy another because of their destruction. Has a length of one meter, so it performs its function correctly. In the article says it has a length of 45 cm, but in rea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections