DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Nano 5 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyello266 on 12/18/2013

-fits comfortably -keeps device secure, very impressed -the material is nice quality very similar to higher priced items -some issues using the controls to navigate but that is similar to most armbands i find. - I own an pod nano and have been looking for a good armband to do my workouts with. I am satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykania on 01/15/2013

- Very comfortable to wear -Good quality for such a low price - Cloth that "breathes" - Very nice shape - Prevents scratches or falling. - Much cheaper than the ones you find in sport stores It has a bad smell of synthetic material, but it leaves after the first wash. The material is not so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCakelies on 09/23/2011

-Much cheaper than the ones you find in sport stores -Very comfortable to wear -Good quality for such a low price -Cloth that "breathes" -Stylish -Prevents scratches on ipod when running -Strap can be adjusted easily -Doesn't fit very well with the nike+ receiver, however the armband can easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrikpereira on 07/30/2010

- very nice armband. - very well finished - very usefull - easy to fit - fits all size - you won't find a cons at this price. - came in a difernt collor than anouced. Came it black, better than anouced. - I am realy impressed with the quality and well fit of this product. I found a similar one in a store ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhudsonds on 07/02/2010

It's much cheaper that the one you find in stores... It's great to use when at the gym... It almost fits my ipod wiht it's cover... almoust... When I tried to put mu ipod with it's cover inside the armband, the plastic that covers the screen started to get off (un glue.... But I Guess that's because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjiminag on 02/06/2010

1. This arm band is solid when being tested by pulling. 2. There is a layer of nest shaped nylon material to allow sweat getting out. 3. Comes in 1 piece, so easy to handle, easy to wash. 1. It has a mild smell of synthetic material, just like that in a new pair of shoes. After a wash the smell is gone.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections