DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Nano 5 (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyello266 on 12/18/2013

-fits comfortably -keeps device secure, very impressed -the material is nice quality very similar to higher priced items -some issues using the controls to navigate but that is similar to most armbands i find. - I own an pod nano and have been looking for a good armband to do my workouts with. I am satisfied with what deal extreme has offered I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykania on 01/15/2013

- Very comfortable to wear -Good quality for such a low price - Cloth that "breathes" - Very nice shape - Prevents scratches or falling. - Much cheaper than the ones you find in sport stores It has a bad smell of synthetic material, but it leaves after the first wash. The material is not so good. It will be great if it will come with different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCakelies on 09/23/2011

-Much cheaper than the ones you find in sport stores -Very comfortable to wear -Good quality for such a low price -Cloth that "breathes" -Stylish -Prevents scratches on ipod when running -Strap can be adjusted easily -Doesn't fit very well with the nike+ receiver, however the armband can easily be modified to allow for this. This armband is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikpereira on 07/30/2010

- very nice armband. - very well finished - very usefull - easy to fit - fits all size - you won't find a cons at this price. - came in a difernt collor than anouced. Came it black, better than anouced. - I am realy impressed with the quality and well fit of this product. I found a similar one in a store by 10x the DX price. - The velcro band extends ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhudsonds on 07/02/2010

It's much cheaper that the one you find in stores... It's great to use when at the gym... It almost fits my ipod wiht it's cover... almoust... When I tried to put mu ipod with it's cover inside the armband, the plastic that covers the screen started to get off (un glue.... But I Guess that's because I tried to ut it wiht the cover.... without the cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjiminag on 02/06/2010

1. This arm band is solid when being tested by pulling. 2. There is a layer of nest shaped nylon material to allow sweat getting out. 3. Comes in 1 piece, so easy to handle, easy to wash. 1. It has a mild smell of synthetic material, just like that in a new pair of shoes. After a wash the smell is gone. 2. May not fit well when the girth of your arm ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections